• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What has been said to you today ?

Wriggly

Banned
Everton fan : What was that 'goal' all about. They wanted it more.

Liverpool fan : Your not doing to well are you. spurs are not capable of performing when it really matters.

Scum : lol'd at me (clown shoe)

Scum : Ave it.

Chelsea : Class came through in the end, spurs are pretenders.

Rangers : What happened yesterday ?

Whoever said something today I simply replied "fudge off" or "Don't want to talk about it".

My Arsenal mate was quite diplomatic yesterday, he wanted us to score the equalizer because what happened wasn't fair. (the ghost goal)

fudge all booked the day off in anticipation of a bad hangover got hump and went home last night so no hangover. Amazing the amount of goons been texting me taking the tinkle it's almost as if they're pleased Chelsea are into an fa cup final and will most probably win it

The thing with Arsenal fans is they know now they are finished competing for titles and trophies and so now their only bit of comfort is to laugh at us.

A colleague was sorry for me, said he nearly sent me a text last night but knew i wouldnt be the mood.

My boss, united fan, took the tinkle, said United were marching on and we were a bunch of losers really.

1 Arsenal, 2 West Ham, 2 Man Utd, not one of them took the tinkle one bit, every one of them believe Atkinson took a bung to do what he did yesterday

They all had massive sympathy with me, I was expecting a right ribbing

Celtic fan: The goal cost you. You were robbed.

Arsenal fan: Spurs have been terrible for several weeks and Chelsea would probably have won anyway. I would be mad if our season was crumbling before our eyes like that.

Celtic fan: The goal cost you. You were robbed.

Arsenal fan: Spurs have been terrible for several weeks and Chelsea would probably have won anyway. I would be mad if our season was crumbling before our eyes like that.

Isnt this the 1st season in about 7 that Arsenal have finished the season strongly, the annual crumble is always march onwards

Everton fan : What was that 'goal' all about. They wanted it more.

Liverpool fan : Your not doing to well are you. spurs are not capable of performing when it really matters.

Scum : lol'd at me (clown shoe)

Scum : Ave it.

Chelsea : Class came through in the end, spurs are pretenders.

Rangers : What happened yesterday ?

in the end? they showed their class in the minutes silence

I got a message from a United fan saying the usual "Spurs are ***"

I replied back saying; What you on about; I am a United supporter, Season ticket holder since 1975 and born n bred in Manchester and have attended the same amount of games as you" :lol:

That shut him up 8)

in the end? they showed their class in the minutes silence

THAT... and yet, apparently, that kinda class gets you a 5-1 victory...

either football and society is broken... or football is just bent, and rewards scum of the variety that was on show yesterday...

I fudging hate everything right now... the bad guy won... and no bent referee, corrupt Football Association or hissing neo-nazi Cheslea scum will change that!

....AND DAVID DEIN SHAT IN OUR LASAGNE... I WON'T REST UNTIL IT'S PROVEN!

west Ham guy said 2nd goal was clearly a goal.

Gooner that I showed my Spurs cufflinks to the day before the 5-2 spanking by them, was behind me showing 5-1 with his fingers above my head.

Norwich guy, now saying what would happen if City played us after they spanked them 6-1.

thats about it really.

Not that bothered really. Not going to let football get me down anymore, have come to the reality that we will not get 4th now, so if we actually do result. if not then MEH

oh but last night after the game I got a text from a gooner mate that I play 11-aside with saying "hahahahahahahah mugs".

I replied "Fcuk off".

and then I replied immediately "your a bellend, I wouldnt send that to you if you had have lost like that".

He replied " Yes you would. enjoy the europa league"

I replied "enjoy your silverware, oh and im manager for our team next year and im dropping you for every game!"

no reply!

A lot of sympathy really, had two Chelsea fans and one Arsenal fan say that it was never a goal and obviously can change the direction of the game. Just talked to the Arsenal fan about how the team effectively gave up after their third goal went in etc.

This loss will take a while to get over I think.

Chelsea fan on the train said about Terry "Who gives a fudge about racist abuse???" this was said in front of his 7 year old son.

Only meet one fellow football fan and he is chelsea, before he could say anything i told him well done and they deserved it. He said he felt guilty about the goal and i told him it really would not have mattered anyway. We chatted for about 5 minutes i give him my copy of the programme. He is actually one of the few decent ones, as i walked away i started chanting yid army which left him shaking his head with a confused look on his face.

Chelsea fan on the train said about Terry "Who gives a fudge about racist abuse???" this was said in front of his 7 year old son.

I would have gone over to him and told him that i imagine black people and asian people would care about racist abuse. Also people of a right wing nature like myself who although follow a slightly right wing agenda hate racism as it sets back our true policies such as, controlled immgration, tougher prison sentances and lower taxes. Thanks to scum like the fella on the train all right wing people are seen as stupid racist scum. I am certainly not racist or scum, not sure on the other one though.

Back