• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wesley Sneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Tancredi Palmeri, Inter and Gala have signed an exclusivity agreement for a €10 million transfer. Gala have until the 15th to agree terms with player, if Inter enter negotiations with any other clubs in that time they have to pay Gala €5 million :eek:

Sneijder's entourage still desperate for a PL club to make a move. Going to Turkey would mean the same paycut he turned down from Inter, but they really want him gone.

According to Tancredi Palmeri, Inter and Gala have signed an exclusivity agreement for a €10 million transfer. Gala have until the 15th to agree terms with player, if Inter enter negotiations with any other clubs in that time they have to pay Gala €5 million :eek:

Sneijder's entourage still desperate for a PL club to make a move. Going to Turkey would mean the same paycut he turned down from Inter, but they really want him gone.

Why would Inter agree to this? Surely the more clubs they tout him to the easier they could get rid?

Why would Inter agree to this? Surely the more clubs they tout him to the easier they could get rid?

Inter have been touting and touting without finding a club. I'm assuming that if this is true Gala made an offer with this clause to give themselves a couple of days to negotiate with the player and his agent undisturbed and perhaps to put a bit of pressure on a player they know isn't stoked to sign for them. Inter could then either reject that offer with that clause and still struggle to get anywhere or they could accept it, possibly get a deal, if not then they still have time.

Can't imagine any agent agreeing to exclusivity deals unless they get a cut. What use is an agent in a one-club deal? My guess is, the agent has made the case that the entire world is after him and he's probably correct. So he offers an absurd, small country GDP sized week long negotiation period for a cost of €5m and a bag of revels for the intern.

Sky Sports understands that Liverpool have no interest in Dutch star Wesley Sneijder.

Another non-story planted by his agent shocker.

Sky Sports understands that Liverpool have no interest in Dutch star Wesley Sneijder.

Another non-story planted by his agent shocker.

And another club reportedly not interested in a player that some on here seem to think is a "must sign" type of player.

And another club reportedly not interested in a player that some on here seem to think is a "must sign" type of player.

wesley sneijder is a world class footballer. whatever his personal or financial issues this man plays football at its best. he is one of the best players out there.

none of us knows whats going on behind closed doors but this guy is better than any of the midfielders we have...talent wise anyway

wesley sneijder is a world class footballer. whatever his personal or financial issues this man plays football at its best. he is one of the best players out there.

none of us knows whats going on behind closed doors but this guy is better than any of the midfielders we have...talent wise anyway

I agree fully. None of us know. I would be massively excited if we signed him, make no mistake :)

But to me it seems quite telling that around Europe there are directors of football, managers, head scouts and chairmen all seemingly sitting on their hands over this. Plenty of clubs that could need a bit of magic, some world class creativity. Sneijder at his best is world class, no doubt and he would strengthen all, but maybe 5-6 clubs in the world.

To me that seems like there are a lot of people around who know a hell of a lot more about football than I do who have serious doubts about how close to his best Sneijder will be in the coming seasons.

I think its more that football clubs have all agreed that enough is enough, and that players that take the tinkle on wage demands can do one. Maybe its a sign that teams are not willing to be held to ransom anymore, a real austerity moment in football.

I agree fully. None of us know. I would be massively excited if we signed him, make no mistake :)

But to me it seems quite telling that around Europe there are directors of football, managers, head scouts and chairmen all seemingly sitting on their hands over this. Plenty of clubs that could need a bit of magic, some world class creativity. Sneijder at his best is world class, no doubt and he would strengthen all, but maybe 5-6 clubs in the world.

To me that seems like there are a lot of people around who know a hell of a lot more about football than I do who have serious doubts about how close to his best Sneijder will be in the coming seasons.

His wages are silly is the main reason I would guess, otherwise there would be a host of clubs all over this transfer, including us I imagine.

I mean that if we could sign him tonight - would you consider him a 'must sign' player this transfer window?

Would depend very much on the kind of deal we could sign him for.

Seems to me to be a good gamble at a decent price, and that's why I think Levy might look to do a deal if we can towards the end of the window if no one has met his and Inter's asking price by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back