• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the mighty Tottenham

Come on lads, let's not all get down and feel sorry for ourselves.

We'll bounce back. Technically we're still a top 4 team and while the others are poncing about in Europe, that is when we'll be getting top spot in the league. Mark my words.

Gotta have a bit of faith. Yes, Modric will go, but so fudging what?! Arsenal get rid of their best players and still do ok. So who the fudge is modric?! As for Bale, Levy aint letting him go just yet.

Gotta keep the faith, guys!

Tottenham Hotspur

Despair. Despondency. Words synonymous with Tottenham Hotspur during my lifetime. No matter how much we build ourselves up, we will always fall. But it doesn't matter. I didn't start supporting spurs because they were good, they were simply my team.

Football isn't about success, it is about those 90 minutes on a saturday when you can forget everything else in your life; the problems, the resentments, and just watch the team you love and always have loved.

Tottenham are bigger than the champions league; that rich boy's playground means little to me. We could be in league 2 and my passion would not die, safe in the knowledge that this club is a club of history, flair and excitement, not of racism, cheating and blood money.

Glory Glory Hallelujah.

Bollox. No offence and I admire your optimism. But I simply cannot go through another season like this. I still have my season ticket but I am seriously considering selling it to someone and not renewing it.

Football is brick, greedy players greedy clubs greedy and corrupt governing bodies, idiot fans (including me) and I'm fed up with it. Season after season something happens and I don't think I can handle it anymore. It's actually quite laborious being a spurs fan and having all these lows, it's fudging expensive too especially with the ST but in terms of items I will smash or break when we lose or something like Saturday happens. Also mentally straining and ruins friendships as well as relationships I can't be bothered with it anymore. Add to that most gooners I know are complete and utter cnuts and not just in regards to football but in life itself, also Chelsea and West Ham fans, but the main cause of this is football.

No thank you, I'd rather be a ruggers fan and sit next to the opposing fans and have a chat with a beer, fcuk all this brick.

And for those reasons above, I am out...

Bollox. No offence and I admire your optimism. But I simply cannot go through another season like this. I still have my season ticket but I am seriously considering selling it to someone and not renewing it.
Football is brick, greedy players greedy clubs greedy and corrupt governing bodies, idiot fans (including me) and I'm fed up with it. Season after season something happens and I don't think I can handle it anymore. It's actually quite laborious being a spurs fan and having all these lows, it's fudging expensive too especially with the ST but in terms of items I will smash or break when we lose or something like Saturday happens. Also mentally straining and ruins friendships as well as relationships I can't be bothered with it anymore. Add to that most gooners I know are complete and utter cnuts and not just in regards to football but in life itself, also Chelsea and West Ham fans, but the main cause of this is football.

No thank you, I'd rather be a ruggers fan and sit next to the opposing fans and have a chat with a beer, fcuk all this brick.

I'll buy it!

You'll be back. It's like heroin.

I'm gonna join the queue... PM me!

We are cursed as England are, it is a fact of supporting spurs, one day the curse shall lift.

The way I see it, we missed out on 4th via lasagnagate but then got it eventually. This season we were third but it all hit the fan in a big way with everything that happened, missing out. We shall get 3rd now all of this horrendous luck is out the way.

We are cursed as England are, it is a fact of supporting spurs, one day the curse shall lift.

The way I see it, we missed out on 4th via lasagnagate but then got it eventually. This season we were third but it all hit the fan in a big way with everything that happened, missing out. We shall get 3rd now all of this horrendous luck is out the way.

This season was like of of those stupid final destination movies where fate tried to get us over and over - court cases, Harry's coronary thingy, England job, Foy, and eventually succeeded by bending the laws of probability to stopping about 100+ shots over 2 x semis and a CL final fail to hit the net.

I'm glad I'm Norwegian and don't have to expect another disappointment in the Euros. Most of you guys should just concede the fact that England won't win it this year either, take it easy, have a few beers and relax. Quite nice to watch football when you're soul life doesn't depend on one of the teams winning.

I'm glad I'm Norwegian and don't have to expect another disappointment in the Euros. Most of you guys should just concede the fact that England won't win it this year either, take it easy, have a few beers and relax. Quite nice to watch football when you're soul life doesn't depend on one of the teams winning.

I assure you that is 100% the plan mate. Don't particularly give a toss how England do. Looking forward to, as you say, chilling out, drinking, having a cheeky bet or two and enjoying the footy

Back