• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welbeck

Sorry, don't mean to be an *******, but doesn't Wellbeck have 20 goals in 90 appearances for United?

How the **** does anyone think he will get 20 in a season for us? He's not better than any of our strikers, I'm quite sure after 90 appearance both Kane and Soldado will have more than 20 goals ...

Another GG classic, our players are ****, but some mediocre player from a top club is WC ...

Sorry, don't mean to be an *******, but doesn't Wellbeck have 20 goals in 90 appearances for United?

How the **** does anyone think he will get 20 in a season for us? He's not better than any of our strikers, I'm quite sure after 90 appearance both Kane and Soldado will have more than 20 goals ...

Another GG classic, our players are ****, but some mediocre player from a top club is WC ...

lets not go overboard.

btw why are you ignoring the fact that Welbeck is is used mostly as a sub and mostly on the left?

Extremely average player.

Bags of energy and nothing else. If we are looking to improve our first eleven then we shouldn't be looking to replace pretty good with downright mediocre.

Madness.

It's all wishful thinking by the rags anyway. No decent team is actually interested. Maybe Everton if they can get him on loan or at a stretch Arsenal if they have to panic buy someone, but they'll be looking at others first IMO.

lets not go overboard.

btw why are you ignoring the fact that Welbeck is is used mostly as a sub and mostly on the left?

Not trying to KD, I get the guy has been bit part and moved around, but he hasn't established himself after close to 100 games, poor return, just not seeing the upside.

As per my previous statement, think all three of our current roster are better.

It's all wishful thinking by the rags anyway. No decent team is actually interested. Maybe Everton if they can get him on loan or at a stretch Arsenal if they have to panic buy someone, but they'll be looking at others first IMO.

So no decent team bar 2 (3 including us) would be interested?

So no decent team bar 2 (3 including us) would be interested?

We're not interested and neither are Arsenal, but they might be if they feel they REALLY need to add someone to cover for Giroud and get rebuffed elsewhere. The reason I mention Everton is because he might be allowed out on loan, which would suit them. Everything in the papers so far has been journalists thinking aloud or just doing someone at Manure a favour.

Welbeck isn't a bad player, I've always liked him but doesn't he want "1st team" football?

That's a mid-table side for him and yes I would certainly prefer Soldado (as at least we haven't seen the best of him, whereas we have seen the best of Welbeck!)

Welbeck is not very good - he will have a worse career than Hesky imo.

Has a bit of pace, a little strength and thats it. Would have Ade over him every single time - and he seems to think he is a top player as per demanding to play centrally. He will go Sunderland and have the same impact as all the other ex-Man U players there. Again in my opinion

Poch was at the MK Dons game, look at Welbeck perhaps?

I'm happy if he was there for that reason, I'll be supportive of the player if we sign him but for me that was the kind of performance I expected from Welbeck. Awful team around him no doubt but he still showed many of his weak points that I see every time he plays.

Of the players on show, I'd expect only Chicarito and Welbeck to be of any interest.

If they are we're screwed. Even United fans have finally realized how poor Hernandez is. He brings even less than Welbeck or even Townsend to a team.

Hes been linked with clubs that we couldnt compete with, but who knows if thats true or not. He'd probably be better off coming to a club our level - we have a proven track record of enhancing the careers of talented players....

Back