• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We blew it!

BKtm4PoCcAE27qD.png

Could you show me the table if shots that went to row Z counted as goals now please.

Different though. That just shows how good our form actually was in 2013. CLEARLY BLEW IT.jpeg

Let's take a look at a table without all Bale's late goals...

:rolleyes:

i don't understand - asides from the bigger goal table which is just a bit of a laugh id imagine the other two (last 14 games and Benitez) are offered up as a response to the suggestion that we fudged up in the second half of the season.

putting a more positive slant on it you could say once we got the first 2/3 months of the season out of the way where the manager and new players were bedding in we started to consistently pick up top 4 standard points, which we could transfer in to next season

i don't understand - asides from the bigger goal table which is just a bit of a laugh id imagine the other two (last 14 games and Benitez) are offered up as a response to the suggestion that we fudged up in the second half of the season.

putting a more positive slant on it you could say once we got the first 2/3 months of the season out of the way where the manager and new players were bedding in we started to consistently pick up top 4 standard points, which we could transfer in to next season

We lost it in the first three games, losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and two draws against WBA and Norwich, any one of those three games as a win would have secured 4th, 2 wis and it would've been 3rd.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not half the time - sometimes you talk sense, and then...

is the statement wrong? I thought the general consensus round here was that our defending went to brick after the Arsenal game

We lost it in the first three games, losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and two draws against WBA and Norwich, any one of those three games as a win would have secured 4th, 2 wis and it would've been 3rd.

Good grief #-o

Arsenal drew 3, won 2 and lost 1 of there opening 6 games though.
We won 3, drew 2 and lost 1 of our opening 6.

It's all right saying if we had won one of those two draws at home to Norwich or West Brom we'd have got fourth but if Arsenal hadn't drawn there opening 2 against brick like Stoke or Sunderland then they'd continued to secure fourth..

AVB has said it was Everton away where we probably lost out on the top 4

So basically comparing me to someone who winds people up for a living and does nothing but slate our club and manager, you see nothing wrong with that? One rule for the mods and a different rule for everyone else I guess. Doesn't matter that I've pointed out positive things from this season.

Don't take it out on me just because you set yourself up for a fall every season with your blind faith.

What a hilarious comment. That last one. And what, you want an apology for being compared to Adrian Durham? Seriously? OK. I apologize. Sigh...

Back