• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches....central defender on his way to Spurs?

In that article captain Alexandru Bourceanu said that he was sad Vlad DID NOT play in the match against Legia because he is the best player at Steaua and he's influence would have helped a lot. And that the result of the match would have been different if Chiriches would have played...

@Emishor: Breaking: Steaua manager Reghecampf confirms Vlad Chiriches' departure to Tottenham for a club record transfer fee. #thfc

You will be the only one happy on here. Many are in mourning over the Willian deal collapse.

I am not so sure about signing a CB who ain't good at heading.

He won't be the only one happy.

Are we so sure that Chiriches is not good at heading?
And, even if he is not at present, that he cannot improve?

You will be the only one happy on here. Many are in mourning over the Willian deal collapse.

I am not so sure about signing a CB who ain't good at heading.

How many signings do you guys want??? IF we get Lamela, he'll be attempting to replace Bale. We are stocked in the CM positions. In the AM positions we'll have Lennon, Lamela, Chadli, Townsend, Siggy, Holtby. Up top Soldado, Defoe and Ade.

In reference to the guy who can't head, how about we judge him with our own eyes. From the limited clips he seems he is fantastic on the ball.

How many signings do you guys want??? IF we get Lamela, he'll be attempting to replace Bale. We are stocked in the CM positions. In the AM positions we'll have Lennon, Lamela, Chadli, Townsend, Siggy, Holtby. Up top Soldado, Defoe and Ade.

In reference to the guy who can't head, how about we judge him with our own eyes. From the limited clips he seems he is fantastic on the ball.

What a good idea.

Ive seen him twice, and the game I remember him from is the game at Stamford Bridge in the Europa League. He was really good, and that is against a Chelsea team going for it after losing 0-1 in Romania. He's got speed, very good technique (for a CB) and looked like a leader for his team. They lost 3-1 (agg 3-2), but he was they player I remember. Of course he would need some time to adapt, but so would other from different leagues. He's reasonably cheap, and a good prospect even at 23. Playing beside Daws or more preferable Kaboul I think he could be really good for us in the future.

not seen kaboul of late but speed is something we don't have in verts or daws. they read the game well enough for me to compensate, but there are moments with our high line defence where i though we could be vulnerable. vlad faster than both of them?

Ive seen him twice, and the game I remember him from is the game at Stamford Bridge in the Europa League. He was really good, and that is against a Chelsea team going for it after losing 0-1 in Romania. He's got speed, very good technique (for a CB) and looked like a leader for his team. They lost 3-1 (agg 3-2), but he was they player I remember. Of course he would need some time to adapt, but so would other from different leagues. He's reasonably cheap, and a good prospect even at 23. Playing beside Daws or more preferable Kaboul I think he could be really good for us in the future.

What about that Dutch guy, Vertonghen?

VLAD THE MOFO IMPALER

know nothing about him and have never seen him play...so

naturally I hope we sign him.

Those people who you mention for the AM positions either aren't top drawer or are somewhat unproven:

Lennon - plateaud, never going to get any better, never been a target for an established top 4 team. 5th-6th placed team quality
Townsend: has potential but limited experience in the top flight so something of a risk to rely in him. Not top 4 quality yet
Siggy: has been quite poor since arriving at Spurs so wouldn't want to rely on him. Not top 4 quality at the moment
Chadli- unproven in a decent league. Hasn't looked earth shattering so far
Holtby: been ok so far at spurs but again question able whether he'll ever be top 4 quality and if he does, when he'll get there
Lamela - the only one to have proven themself in a top European league

We therefore need another forward, wide man, attacker type in addition to Lamela

Those people who you mention for the AM positions either aren't top drawer or are somewhat unproven:

Lennon - plateaud, never going to get any better, never been a target for an established top 4 team. 5th-6th placed team quality
Townsend: has potential but limited experience in the top flight so something of a risk to rely in him. Not top 4 quality yet
Siggy: has been quite poor since arriving at Spurs so wouldn't want to rely on him. Not top 4 quality at the moment
Chadli- unproven in a decent league. Hasn't looked earth shattering so far
Holtby: been ok so far at spurs but again question able whether he'll ever be top 4 quality and if he does, when he'll get there
Lamela - the only one to have proven themself in a top European league

We therefore need another forward, wide man, attacker type in addition to Lamela

Agreed except Holtby proved himself in the German league for a top side and in the champions league too

Back