• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Views of the other lot

Re: Views of opposing fans

Any volunteers for the Sunderland game?

13 Sep - Sunderland
20 Sep - West Brom - El Guepardo
27 Sep - Arsenal
4 Oct - Southampton
18 Oct - Emirates Marketing Project - AuroRaman
25 Oct - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
2 Nov - Aston Villa
8 Nov - Stoke City
23 Nov - Hull City
30 Nov - Everton

Probably best that I don't join a forum of northerners, don't think that would end well.

Have you thought about getting in touch with the fans of other sides who came on here last season?
We really want posters on here to take a lead and find a site to ask the questions on but I'm sure that we can try and tap into some of those contacts.

One question I would like to see is a "how many/which players from your team would get into our start 11", or reversed with our players into their starting 11. Might not be all that informative from Leicester fans, but could be interesting from most of the top half teams at least.

One question I would like to see is a "how many/which players from your team would get into our start 11", or reversed with our players into their starting 11. Might not be all that informative from Leicester fans, but could be interesting from most of the top half teams at least.
Good question. I'll add it to the list. Thanks

How do you do that without losing the will to live? :eek:

The absolute worst out of all the forums, even worse than RAWK.Id almost forgot about it till i saw this, havent been on there in a few years.
Il never forget the complete meltdown on there after we be beat them 0-1 and got into the cl.A couple of their members were accusing our players of doping because we had the sheer audacity to try and win and not just roll over and let them and all their fake millions beat us :ross:
There was another meltdown on there after that 0-0 at WHL the following season when we should have won about 10-0. :lol:

The absolute worst out of all the forums, even worse than RAWK.Id almost forgot about it till i saw this, havent been on there in a few years.
Il never forget the complete meltdown on there after we be beat them 0-1 and got into the cl.A couple of their members were accusing our players of doping because we had the sheer audacity to try and win and not just roll over and let them and all their fake millions beat us :ross:
There was another meltdown on there after that 0-0 at WHL the following season when we should have won about 10-0. :lol:

Every thread is just 'rags this' and 'rags that'. There's just no coherent discussion on football.

Do we have a volunteer to kick this off and go and ask some Sunderland fans some questions ahead of next weekend's game?

13 Sep - Sunderland
27 Sep - Arsenal
4 Oct - Southampton
2 Nov - Aston Villa
8 Nov - Stoke City
23 Nov - Hull City
30 Nov - Everton

Something is worse than the cult of RAWK? ****ing really? that is a strong accusation mate.

Any volunteers for the Sunderland game?

13 Sep - Sunderland
27 Sep - Arsenal
4 Oct - Southampton
2 Nov - Aston Villa
8 Nov - Stoke City
23 Nov - Hull City
30 Nov - Everton

Are you still willing to do the West Brom game El Guepardo? It'd be good to see if we could get this off the ground.

Yup. I'm going to get a thread up on the WBA forum tomorrow. Will be interesting to get this thing up & running!

Back