• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Sorry.

What you think, you’ve followed Ange more than the rest of us. Any risk?

I don’t think so. Maybe 2 or 3 years down the track, he might be tempted — to date he hasn’t stayed anywhere more than a few years. But it’s probably too soon in this project for him, even if he was a Liverpool fan as a kid.

Just my speculation, but I don’t know that Ange would fit the profile for their next manager. Feels like someone younger would be better suited. Could see them going for Amorim or someone like that. Alonso the other obvious one, as others have mentioned.

Any petitions yet? I''d also expect demands that the Prime Minister make a statement.

Joking aside, any thoughts why he has made the announcement now. The club knew in November so they can be planning ahead with the announcement, which coming now seems more likely to derail their season and upset potential replacements with the speculation. Unless they have someone lined up. Alonso is in the middle of a title race, so I wouldn't expect him to want to agree in advance.

Mourinho is available and we know how their fans loved him even before he managed United.

Feels like a decent way to galvanize the whole group. One last hurrah, let's win the league for the gurning, denture wearing clam. Etc.

So the ICJ are just giving their verdict on the case against Israel brought by South Africa - and the BBC 1pm News leads with the news that Klopp is leaving.

Strange timing to announce he’s leaving just as they’re rebuilding and look to have a chance at winning the league. My first thought was I hope they don’t go for Ange but I think Alonso is the obvious choice as others have mentioned. Interesting to see where Klopp goes, maybe Bayern or the German national job? They will struggle to get a manager to replace him who is as good as him which is good for us. Other than Pep and Fergie I couldn’t name many more PL managers who have done a better job than him.

Strange timing to announce he’s leaving just as they’re rebuilding and look to have a chance at winning the league. My first thought was I hope they don’t go for Ange but I think Alonso is the obvious choice as others have mentioned. Interesting to see where Klopp goes, maybe Bayern or the German national job? They will struggle to get a manager to replace him who is as good as him which is good for us. Other than Pep and Fergie I couldn’t name many more PL managers who have done a better job than him.

He apparently gave his notice in November, it's him and his staff.

I'd suspect the reason for timing now is some combination of being scared of a leak, and them starting to open conversations with who's next.

Bayern could be a decent call, Tuchel is bricking the bed ..

Interesting to see where Klopp goes, maybe Bayern or the German national job? They will struggle to get a manager to replace him who is as good as him which is good for us. Other than Pep and Fergie I couldn’t name many more PL managers who have done a better job than him.

He said he may never manage again:

"If you ask me, 'Will you ever work as a manager again?' I would say now, no," added Klopp.

"But I don't know obviously how that will feel because I never had the situation.

"What I know definitely - I will never, ever manage a different club in England than Liverpool, 100%. That's not possible."

Back