• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Saudi Sportswashing Machine aren't a big club? You have no idea what you're on about man.

Forest haven't won anything since the 80s, massive club. Derby since the 70s. Leeds the 80s. All big clubs with storied legacy. It's not uncommon.
What makes them big? They've barely ever won anything in their history and have spent about 30% of their history outside the top division. Their only claim to being a big club is doing well in the period directly after the PL was launched and having a big stadium, again I say meh.

I rate successful as the largest determiner in size. The big clubs are the successful ones.

It's the last thing we won X2. 🤣

It's either that or we stretch all the way back to 91! 😅
Did they still give Cup Winner's Cup places then? I think they did.

If so, that's the last time we won anything significant. Modern FA Cup doesn't count either.

Now Arne Slot being linked, all the same names on the merry-go-round as us. Amorim, Slot.. Why dont they give Conte a try, he's a proper winner. That would be hilarious.

So it looks as if our old favourite Arne Slot is heading to Merseyside. Confirmed today he wants to manage Liverpool, and that there are negotiations in progress with Feyenoord.

Back