• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Errrr, we have been to ONE European Final in ‘modern football’ (at which there was no trouble, 2019 against, you know, Liverpool)…even back in 84 there was lots of trouble in Anderlecht for the first leg there, and of course 74 in Rotterdam…

The press are NOT saying it was scousers. UEFA have spun two different stories in 24 hours, but hey, if you want to buy in to their rhetoric and flimflam, have at it.

A friend of a friend was there, got wind of the issues at the ground two hours out and elected to avoid going in (they had tickets) and instead stayed at a bar a couple of miles from the stadium. At HT, police rushed in, turfed them and other Liverpool supporters out and when they asked why this was happening, they were tear-gassed. These were ordinary people.
Well at least their seats didn't go to waste. Each one was used by at least 3 scousers.

I did. Unless you can provide contrary evidence, you'll have to accept we won't believe you.

‘We’? Hahahaha, wonderful. I don’t believe UEFA or you, in fact you should interview there, I think you’d fit in really well. Good luck, there’s plenty of people to tread on as you ascend money mountain off the backs of others…

P.s. you’re wrong. I won’t bother telling you why, but it is actually a very simple error.

‘We’? Hahahaha, wonderful. I don’t believe UEFA or you, in fact you should interview there, I think you’d fit in really well. Good luck, there’s plenty of people to tread on as you ascend money mountain off the backs of others…
So you're not able to provide evidence?

I think they certainly encourage a lot of extra fans to come and ‘make a day of it’ with no tickets, plus they are just basically mega-massive tinkle ups. It’s a personal thing, might be useful, might make no difference at all.
I've been in one once, against my better judgement, and they were serving non-alcoholic beer without telling anyone.

We agree (just about) to disagree. ‘The storming of games’? Would love a detailed list. ‘A history of sending death threats?’ Long history is it?

Of course you’re entitled to your view, and no, you don’t have to do anything. Stick with what works for you my friend.
Me? Not sure about others here, but I’ve been to Anfield over the years 10 times (always had a great day out, been treated very well and even enjoyed banter with home fans once when I didn’t have a ticket in our end and had to sit with them). I’ve also been to two cup finals between the sides and again, friendlier than most. Those have been my real world experiences.

They sent death threats to Gerrard, Evra who was racially abused by their star player...we could discuss the clubs response to that too which even Carragher referred to as wrong in hindsight, sent death threats to their GK because he had a poor CL final, Ironically they then sent death threats to Suarez when he decided to leave oh and Adrian received death threats for standing in for Allison.

We can level it off by saying "all fans do it" or "all clubs have them" and thats fine, but this is a Liverpool thread and people want to know why someone on here can't abide them.

They sent death threats to Gerrard, Evra who was racially abused by their star player...we could discuss the clubs response to that too which even Carragher referred to as wrong in hindsight, sent death threats to their GK because he had a poor CL final, Ironically they then sent death threats to Suarez when he decided to leave oh and Adrian received death threats for standing in for Allison.

The death threats to Evra were terrible.
Gerrard was threatened, as I know it, by local mafia. Unproven BTW.
I take your word on Karrios, poor form.
Don’t remember Suarez.
Never heard about Adrian.

Sorry Steff, but I'm not accepting the conspiracy theorist method of debating here.

You should have the pride to consider yourself above that too.

As should you, someone who lives by such myopia (in fairness to you I have been gaslit by far worse). And shame on you for not spotting the mistake. Here’s what you said.

<<They're the only 2 UEFA finals with reports of that happening on a large scale.>>

You’re simply wrong.
That isn’t a ‘conspiracy’ it’s a fact!

Last edited:
The death threats to Evra were terrible.
Gerrard was threatened, as I know it, by local mafia. Unproven BTW.
I take your word on Karrios, poor form.
Don’t remember Suarez.
Never heard about Adrian.

Ultimately if we are going to keep this short and sweet, there are many clubs in English football I don't like, rationally or irrationally, Liverpool are up there with the ones I dislike the most for both reasons (I have an irrational dislike for Southend United for some reason), I also hate West Ham and Chelsea and their fanbase for the most have been scumbags too incase people will be offended when they are next in the news and their thread lights up ;)

Why would any sensible person want to go to a fan park? To be surrounded by a bunch of young men in a highly excited state, many fuelled up on booze who will over react to the result. I cant stand watching football in the pub, too many experts and idiots, if I cant go to match I'll stay at home and annoy the missus.

Ultimately if we are going to keep this short and sweet, there are many clubs in English football I don't like, rationally or irrationally, Liverpool are up there with the ones I dislike the most for both reasons (I have an irrational dislike for Southend United for some reason), I also hate West Ham and Chelsea and their fanbase for the most have been scumbags too incase people will be offended when they are next in the news and their thread lights up ;)

I have personal reasons for West Ham and Chelsea, but again, in circumstances such as Sat would not allow my personal prejudices to override the facts presented. Anyway, be well mate…

Why would any sensible person want to go to a fan park? To be surrounded by a bunch of young men in a highly excited state, many fuelled up on booze who will over react to the result. I cant stand watching football in the pub, too many experts and idiots, if I cant go to match I'll stay at home and annoy the missus.

I am virtually there myself!

Apart from the young part, you make it sound exactly like an OMT

Anyway moving on from the purse stealing scummers off the pitch, looks like the wheels are falling on it, VVD now considering his options seems players are getting bored

Back