• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

As expected

• Liverpool will benefit from a loophole in the Premier League's Covid-19 rules which saw Mohamed Salad return just five days after a positive test.
Yes, because obviously football and Liverpool football club is WAY more important than public health and stopping the spread of a deadly virus.

As expected

• Liverpool will benefit from a loophole in the Premier League's Covid-19 rules which saw Mohamed Salad return just five days after a positive test.
i thought the rule was 10 day isolation after testing negative? Has it been 10 days since the initial test and not the subsequent one?

just moving this over to the Liverpool thread.

think it’s an interesting exchange. Kelly starts it with pushing the penalty incident, then Klopp has a dig about Milner’s injury, so 50/50 there. Kelly’s right about firing his gun in the right direction, if the clubs are happy to take the tv money and agree the kick off times then they shouldn’t really be having a pop at BT/Sky.

More generally though, fair play to Kelly for actually answering back and not just bending over when a manager starts ranting.

just moving this over to the Liverpool thread.

think it’s an interesting exchange. Kelly starts it with pushing the pelanty incident, then Klopp has a dig about Milner’s injury, so 50/50 there. Kelly’s right about firing his gun in the right direction, if the clubs are happy to take the tv money and agree the kick off times then they shouldn’t really be having a pop at BT/Sky.

More generally though, fair play to Kelly for actually answering back and not just bending over when a manager starts ranting.
Sky need to book Liverpool in for every 12.30 in the second half of the season.

It'll make great TV.

I thought he was out of order with the BT guy but he’s much worse here. This is unpleasant because he’s trying to twist the interviewer’s words and he’s acting like a spoilt child who can’t handle people not seeing the world the same way he does. Hope he starts to implode at the Dippers.

That's not from today is it? I feel like I've seen that before.
A reminder nonetheless of the real Klopp.

That's not from today is it? I feel like I've seen that before.
A reminder nonetheless of the real Klopp.

Thought I’d seen it before alright but when he mentioned taking salah off at 1-0 and making changes I thought it was today. I stand corrected but he’s still going down in my estimation.

Doesn't matter when it's from. Klopp is a thunderclam of epic proportions. As soon as he does not get every decision his way, he acts like a little angry crybaby. Totally out of order.

Thought I’d seen it before alright but when he mentioned taking Salad off at 1-0 and making changes I thought it was today. I stand corrected but he’s still going down in my estimation.
FWIW that tantrum was from 2017... back when Klopp was struggling to get Dippers into the CL places and a few weeks after we tonked them 4-1 at Wembley... ah those were the days!

Doesn't matter when it's from. Klopp is a thunderclam of epic proportions. As soon as he does not get every decision his way, he acts like a little angry crybaby. Totally out of order.

Yeah his anger has always been there, just the luck they've had the past 1-2 years has meant he could hide it.

I thought calling out other managers for not voting for 5 subs was also out of order - that's what a vote is and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Back