• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I agree, it was an additional dig

Oh sorry thought you might the end they were attacking.

Anyway not to be to petty but should it not be against the law to do what they did, putting players in danger, clearly they did it for some sort of advantage. But it was putting peoples career in danger. In this age of rules I would have thought that was a rule breaker.

According to RAWK them and City are probably the best two teams in the world.

Be hilarious if we finish above them (again) and they get thrashed in the CL. They didn't exactly fly through their group stage for so called 'best in the world'.

Yep luckiest team in the world despite playing without a home stadium for about a season and a half now and missing two of our best players at this important stage of the season.

When you think that we were unbeaten at home in our last season at WHL it could make you wonder how many more points we would have if we were still there.

I hate them but this is class

From The Beatles to this. Long, sad decline of culture there.

If I didn't have a productive, useful life and better taste in music, I'd pander to the witless masses by penning an ode to Jan Vertonghen to the tune of John Denver's old chestnut, Take Me Home, Country Roads. To give you a starting reference point:

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
Jan Vertonghen, Belgian maestro
Take me home, country roads

Adjust lyrics to suit.

It's that fcukin' easy.

A dole cheque spent on alcohol, two brain cells to rub together, 24/7 free time and you've got...:

Parklife+2.jpg

Koplife!

Last edited:
From The Beatles to this. Long, sad decline of culture there.

If I didn't have a productive, useful life and better taste in music, I'd pander to the witless masses by penning an ode to Jan Vertonghen to the tune of John Denver's old chestnut, Take Me Home, Country Roads. To give you a starting reference point:

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
Jan Vertonghen, Belgian maestro
Take me home, country roads

Adjust lyrics to suit.

It's that fcukin' easy.

A dole cheque spent on alcohol, two brain cells to rub together, 24/7 free time and you've got...:

Parklife+2.jpg

Koplife!
Belgian? Surely ‘you’ll never pass the Dutchie on the left hand side’ would be more appropriate?

I think tonight is the first time Liverpool have been under any strong psychological pressure. West Ham unfortunately are not in their best 'moment' either. The West Ham before Arnie set fire to the dressing room would have given Liverpool a good game. Should be fascinating anyway.

I think tonight is the first time Liverpool have been under any strong psychological pressure. West Ham unfortunately are not in their best 'moment' either. The West Ham before Arnie set fire to the dressing room would have given Liverpool a good game. Should be fascinating anyway.

Nah, West Ham will bend over and take as much Egyptian sausage as they can get in 90 minutes. 5-0 Liverpool.

Back