• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Klopp seems to have Guardiolas number - read in the paper this morning he has beaten him more than anyone else

How many of those sentenced were Chelsea fans? Even if a few were there you are giving the rest (and there were hundreds of scousers at it) an excuse by mentioning it, letting them be victims.

In all honesty, if my meagre memories from the time carry such powerful effect, it is only a matter of time before I go into politics!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Credit where its due. Liverpool play the game the right way, they went at City and attacked with pace and Verve and i applaud them for doing so.

Yep, fair fudges to Liverpool. Can't take anything away from them there, as much as I detest the usual crowing of their mostly deluded fans, I hope they enjoy tonight.

...the behaviour of some tonight before the CL match is disgraceful. I have to wonder too, what were the fuzz up to NOT to have some on the ground intelligence about it being on the cards. brick behaviour...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I could not tell you. I have not used Wikipedia as a reference to this. There was a history of Italian/English violence which kicked into a major gear during the 1980 Euro Champs. This was seen as a "chance" for some sort of "off" and thus there were neutrals on each side of the proverbial fence. Obviously some Liverpool fans were involved, ditto Juve, but the main thrust came (as I always heard it - and knew it at the time) from other firms who had got their hands on some of the 20,000 neutral tickets being sold. Who, in the end got caught, is a bit of a moot point...

They definitely have a thuggish element within their fan base like most clubs do. They also definitely play the victim card way too much and don't always take responsibility when their fans or players do something wrong. I do however find it offensive when people tar all of their fans with the same brush, or when people constantly mock the city in general. If a Liverpool fan or resident was reading some of the comments they would assume all southerners are filthy snobs, which is also untrue.

Spurs fans also get tarred with the same brush for being "arrogant" and thinking we are bigger than we actually are. Don't get me wrong some do but Spurs fans are but most of my friends who support Spurs are just as realistic/pessimistic as me :)

After reading a bit more about the bus attack i think serious questions need to be asked about how some Liverpool fans behave egged on by their own club and also the police being so naive as to report the different route.

Has a faint echo of past problems. Being a manager in the past I got used to the fact it always seemed to be the usual suspects causing trouble.

Personally i think that coach business is a mountain out of a molehill and looking at the various videos doesn't really cross any lines - think it looks kind of cool tbqh

How sanitized do some of you want the game?

Personally i think that coach business is a mountain out of a molehill and looking at the various videos doesn't really cross any lines - think it looks kind of cool tbqh

How sanitized do some of you want the game?

They threw stuff at the bus, they broke windows, would you be happy if it was your house?

Completely sanitized please. I don’t want my kids seeing that kind of behaviour.

I don't agree with Liverpool FC being charged by UEFA over this (even though nothing will probably come out of it anyway).
It's a dangerous slippery slope if clubs are to be held accountable for the behaviour of individuals (who may or may not also be match-attending fans) outside the stadium.

We have a tunnel club for fans ... how about a coach club where we can all line up and intimidate the opposition with lycra wearing ballet dancers, candles and incense

It's a sad reflection on policing in Liverpool, I'll never forget my first trip to Liverpool in the early 60's, getting off the football special at Lime Street and being herded like cattle by coppers with long batons and treated like criminals, this was long before the "hooligan era" but pretty standard for northern towns where we were seen as an unwanted invaders.

The mob around the bus simply acted as supportive enablers for the idiots who were throwing things. Some great clips from inside the bus and all you can see are objects hitting the windows every second or two. Outside, the mob are hardly waving their arms or pleading for the idiots to stop. Instead, they're shaking fists and giving fingers.

I went and looked at some great French TV video of the Heysel disaster and the similarities in circumstances are shocking. At the Heysel, once the collective courage reaches tipping point, you see Liverpool fans clustering around downed Juventus supporters and kicking hell out of them, retreating briefly, then returning to hammer the helpless some more.

What we saw around the bus is indefensible. But desperate times call for desperate measures and after being knocked off their fcuking perch, Liverpool are well and truly desperate.

Back