• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

motivator8c62b41ca406f75283c04904dc2a2cd067165c1.jpg

Actual quote by Brenton in today's programme.

rodgers bought himself some time, stoke hit the post, had a shot cleared off the line, draw would have been a fair result

Come on you useless North London ****bags...**** these bitter c*nts

Rather a draw..but if some c*nts gotta win..Everton....

That would probably be best, although to me I can't see Spurs getting in our way too much (provided we continue to improve) because they are dire. Everton seems more dangerous, so if one of these ****bags has to win, maybe better to see Tottenham do it.

A draw but a Tottenham win wouldn't be so bad. Everton have this tag of playing Barcelonaesque football now that Martinez is in charge of them when they're anything but. They're also a dirty side who should get an awful lot more red cards than they do. And Martinez's celebration annoys me.

Spurs use the star wars theme song? lol

They should be playing Rock You Like a Harry Kane.

He only plays well about 8 times a season and is one of the biggest scumbags in the league but thats a cracker.

I'd congratulate him on that rather fine finish but he's actually a gob****e

**** off you rat-faced prick

Pochettino looks clueless. 4-4-2 with those players. Bentaleb-Mason in midfield. Eriksen on the left and Harry Kane and Soldado on top. Lol that is so sherwood.

Yeah they have looked pathetic all season, they should be in the relegation zone and would be if it wasnt for officials giving them points.

That's really clever from Eriksen

Mis-kicked it

60 grand, 60 grand Seamus Coleman.....

He fell asleep, at Tottenham away!

One of the worst keepers in the league but he'll make a few saves one week and it'll carry him for 6 months.

And the Wiganization begins. Nice one, Bobby B. Shoes :eek:k:

Some appalling hair in this Spurs forward line.

Hate that 'one of our own' chant.

Dreadful, isn't it. Stoke were singing it about someone yesterday. In fact, with the "When the ... go marching it" song too, it felt like we were playing Spurs at times yesterday with their songs.

**** Tattoos nearly gifting Spurs the lead there.

He kicked the ball away, what's there to argue, Bobby? Your man is a ****house.

Haha Barry an accident waiting to happen in possession. Good goal from
Spurs point of view though

Gotta say Spurs have been the better team....both medocre like.

Only the second time I've seen both teams and I'm not impressed by either...

I think that's as good as either team can play...we're capable of much better...Everton are also hampered by a manager that has only one way of playing..look at them last year...nowt's changed there.

Smalling, Johnson, Joe Cole and now Soldado have all scored this weekend what a weekend

Have Everton fans sung their Handbaaaall chants?

I'd book Lamela for the hairstyle and gloves alone

How are we behind these **** teams?

We wont be by the end of the season.

HANDBALLRED****EHANDBALLLLLL

One of the worst keepers in the league? They can only be talking about Howard surely? Even he isn't bad but surely they're not referring to Lloris????

Ok, I'm trying to look at it in two possible ways:

1) He's a total bellend that wants to effectively get himself sacked so he can leave Liverpool

or...

2) he is trying to use his profile and the Super Mario character to create a multi-cultural composite cartoon character that takes on multiple racial personas (including one or two typical traits that are often identified with two races in particular races...)

Maybe he is sending up Ian Moody, Malky Mackay and Whelan as well?

It would be interesting what the reaction would be if Mario was Jewish instead of black as well...:-k

There's a huge problem with antisemitism in Football. Balotelli, Anelka, Ekotto, Nasri, Sagbo, Malky Mackay and Dave ****ing Whelan all in the last year.

what's this, someone involved with Liverpool fc being racist?

imagine my surprise

The funniest thing to come out yesterday was actually FourFourTwo having Balotelli make their 100 best footballers in the world list.

B3xY02TCAAAUbkD.png

Some names that didn't make it: Eriksen, Draxler, Veratti, William Carvalho, Lucas Moura. Actually every Spurs player bar Lloris didn't make it.

2.8 shots per 90 mins?? He is that crap they dont bother with goals to mins.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Back