• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Weren't people saying the same thing about us and Bale last season? And yet how close were we to finishing in a CL spot last season?

Liverpool don't have EL or carling cup to worry about this season.

It's quite funny really, for a second I just imagined i was a bin dipper looking in, and the way it reads when people say they will not win, not make top 4 etc.
If we read the same on a Liverpool forum, when perhaps we were doing better, we'd be on here saying they were just being ****y about our chances, bias etc.
When i then read the comments from my normal view point, they don't seem so bad or biased, probably because I want what the poster is saying to come true, eg they will burn out.
Apologies if a bit of a ramble, I know what I'm trying to say but a few drinks is hampering me a little.

Anyway, lets hope they **** up big style!

Probably a couple of key injuries away, but I agree with your sentiments. No Suarez, Gerrard and Couthino and they would look distinctly average IMO.

I think that most teams would struggle if shorn of 3 star players tbh... bit like how we haven't looked quite so potent in attack since losing Bale, Modric and VdV... although Liverpool coped quite well at WHL the other week despite being without Gerrard, Sturridge and Enrique...

They're better without Gerrard.

^^^ This, Gerrard is now a liability for them, too old, too inconsistent, but can't be dropped, we would have done better if he had played against us.

Rodgers is a nutjob, and while they smashed us, it wasn't with any great style or beautiful football. It was fair long balls, mostly diagonals with two runners (Suarez and Henderson), nothing that is either tactically brilliant or a system to leverage.

Like others, I think they and the Scum will fall off in the second half of season unless they go buy in January.

And yes, Suarez will leave in Summer.

^^^ This, Gerrard is now a liability for them, too old, too inconsistent, but can't be dropped, we would have done better if he had played against us.

Rodgers is a nutjob, and while they smashed us, it wasn't with any great style or beautiful football. It was fair long balls, mostly diagonals with two runners (Suarez and Henderson), nothing that is either tactically brilliant or a system to leverage.

Like others, I think they and the Scum will fall off in the second half of season unless they go buy in January.

WOW

Do you not realise HE ****in knew we would be playing with a high line that was so easy to exploit that all it needed was a long ball with deep runners? In actuality - it was SO simple that it actually made AVB look tactically inept.

Like WOW

I hate Liverscum with a passion but all these acts of denial about other teams really does make us sound bitter and deluded. So when we win, we are great but when others win it is because of one man or because they had easy teams etc.

WOW

Do you not realise HE ****in knew we would be playing with a high line that was so easy to exploit that all it needed was a long ball with deep runners? In actuality - it was SO simple that it actually made AVB look tactically inept.

Like WOW

I hate Liverscum with a passion but all these acts of denial about other teams really does make us sound bitter and deluded. So when we win, we are great but when others win it is because of one man or because they had easy teams etc.

A high line is not so simple that it can always be exploited with long balls over the top. It takes more than that.

I think Rodgers is good, but not because of the game against us.

A high line is not so simple that it can always be exploited with long balls over the top. It takes more than that.

I think Rodgers is good, but not because of the game against us.

The game against us is part of the reason he is good. It doesn't take a genius to do what he id - exploit the weakness at CB and attack Naughton - but he did it.

It wasn't just that though, you could see that they were a superiorly coached team, not just tactically.

What about last season at Anfield?

Even if we say we didn't deserve to win at Anfield (although I think we did) you'd expect a clearly superiorly coached team to show it then too.

Even if we say we didn't deserve to win at Anfield (although I think we did) you'd expect a clearly superiorly coached team to show it then too.

Exactly; Liverpool away last year was one of the best and worst games I've watched Spurs play in recent years; we were so dominant at their place and yet were so dumb in giving them two gifts to not only not win but actually lose. You just wonder if that was the beginning of the end of AVB somehow

This post manages to be even more biased than Liverpool fans are against us on RAWK, and boy do we love to moan about that :lol:

It's easy to forget that this season at home we had 1 first choice defender in walker and 2 guys playing out of position in defence in Naughton and Capoue. No coincidence that those two were pulled all over the place and the majority of errors came from them

Liverpool this season have improved but they have without doubt the stand out player in the league who has been involved in 57% of their goals either scoring or assisting... That's crazily reliant in one man!!! And that doesn't take into account key passes and the only reason that number is lower is because he missed 5 games. He has been exceptional but is always one game away from a long ban IMO

They look at lot better without Gerrad and Sturridge IMO. Gerrard because they don't rely on his pong passes and shots and play better football generally. Sturridge because he is greedy and shoots on sight. Suarez and him do nit have a partnership at all and both players look better without the other, and with that in mind you need the one who looks world class

Let's we what they look like though once they have a blip which they will... That's when to judge them IMO, not after battering a spurs side that were simply clueless

Liverpool fans and Rodgers are awfully c0cky at the minute. Yet they are only 6 points infront of us, with their next two games away to City and Chelsea. We'll have West Brom and Stoke at home and, it seems, a very attacking and high-tempo mindset for these games.

So by the half-way point in the season, they'll have had Suarez on an insanely good run and no turmoil at the club. We'll have had a million new players struggling, a change of manager and a 0-5 spanking against them...yet we'll likely be just a couple of points behind, with scope to push on from there.

They are playing well and credit to them, but the fact is we aren't that far behind and we can improve our performances to a much greater degree yet. Our attacking mindset has already seen us score 3 goals in a league game for the first time in awhile. We'll have to wait and see, but I fancy that mindset to bring us much better performances and results for the 2nd half of the season.

Liverpool fans and Rodgers are awfully c0cky at the minute. Yet they are only 6 points infront of us, with their next two games away to City and Chelsea. We'll have West Brom and Stoke at home and, it seems, a very attacking and high-tempo mindset for these games.

So by the half-way point in the season, they'll have had Suarez on an insanely good run and no turmoil at the club. We'll have had a million new players struggling, a change of manager and a 0-5 spanking against them...yet we'll likely be just a couple of points behind, with scope to push on from there.

They are playing well and credit to them, but the fact is we aren't that far behind and we can improve our performances to a much greater degree yet. Our attacking mindset has already seen us score 3 goals in a league game for the first time in awhile. We'll have to wait and see, but I fancy that mindset to bring us much better performances and results for the 2nd half of the season.

How dare you say that... Don't you know that Liverpool now are the best team in the league....

Some people on here have been talkin as though Liverpool have actually done something this season. I look at it and I'd have predicted all the wins they have had apart from against us. I wouldn't have predicated them to lose against Hull and Southampton, but they did

If there still there after 38 games then massive massive credit, but if not then surely given the historical criticism we have had for bottling it then They would be worse IMO as they have actually been top. Or does the excuse that it's a tight league come into it?

If Liverpool are going to win anything or even stay in the top 4 they have to beat the teams around them. They have two massive games coming up and that's when we can judge them

BoL, last season was last season. Rodgers needed time, as much as AVB needed time. We cant sit here arguing that AVB needed time yet no other coach needs time. No one is saying they are world beaters. I objected to Raziels comment that it wasnt with any great style that they beat us and Rodgers didnt need to be a tactical genius to do so - well er if that was the case then its a sad indictment on AVBs qualities if our team was so so simple to beat.

So by these comments, we expected liverpool to have improved into title contenders overnight? They have shown improvement and thats why he is doing well, you dont take over a team and have a straight line of improvement, its a curve either gradual or steep, theirs has been gradual.

We are excellent at making excuses for other teams when they do well but when we do well? Its because we have a tactical master on our hands.

BoL, last season was last season. Rodgers needed time, as much as AVB needed time. We cant sit here arguing that AVB needed time yet no other coach needs time. No one is saying they are world beaters. I objected to Raziels comment that it wasnt with any great style that they beat us and Rodgers didnt need to be a tactical genius to do so - well er if that was the case then its a sad indictment on AVBs qualities if our team was so so simple to beat.

So by these comments, we expected liverpool to have improved into title contenders overnight? They have shown improvement and thats why he is doing well, you dont take over a team and have a straight line of improvement, its a curve either gradual or steep, theirs has been gradual.

We are excellent at making excuses for other teams when they do well but when we do well? Its because we have a tactical master on our hands.

I'm not arguing with you on Rodgers, he's done extremely well so far. Take nothing away from him. I just debate the notion that they were clearly 'superiorly coached', by implication meaning our coach is simply not as good as Rodgers, black and white. I'm pointing to the game at Anfield last year, when Rodgers had started gaining some consistency at that point, to show that we played well under AVB, and against a Rodgers team, to dispute the fact that the 5-0 against Liverpool was purely because we had the inferior coach, or inferior coaching. There were other factors at play.

they should have got a point at city, u have to admire the way they're playing but same suarez bale Champions league conundrum, that new contract will be as valuable as zimbabwe dollars if they dont get into the promised land

We really cannot laugh at Liverpool at all for now, They are plating some brilliant stuff it has to be said. I'd be VERY surprised if they don't make top 4

Back