• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Think that's Suarez done in English football. Going to be a long ban, rest of the season + into next possibly. No CL football, not even Europa. He's a CL quality player easily but older than Bale and a bigger ego - he will be desperate to prove his worth at the top. Liverpool might even be happy getting shot all in all. Cheeky bid?

I reckon offer them £20m and they'd bite your arm off.

I hate Liverscum more than anyone but we al laugh but didnt Defoe bite someone a while back? Dont know who or when but im sure he did bite someone

Yes and we figured he deserved a ban but he had already been punished with a yellow card for reacting to a foul.

There are some. Notable differrences though, Suarez was not reacting to a foul, it came out of the blue, the ref didn't see it, plus he has already served one ban for this strange offence. I'm not sure what sort of punishment is merited, but a retrospective red seems fairish-in light of Defoes light punishment

Yep he did I think the difference is that Defoes was genuinely out of character and a moment of madness/red mist from an otherwise mild mannered guy, whereas with Susrez it's just par for the course. In fact he's done it before, in between the racism, niggly fouls, stamping, kicking, hitting, gestures to fans, diving, hand balls etc... The guy is a disgrace!

Didn't he just get away with a sly little punch in a match? It might have been an international match, I don't remember exactly.

Can't see Suarez being allowed to remain with Liverpool. He's caused enormous issues for them and they need to retain every sponsor they have since they aren't getting a re-built or new Anfield anytime soon. If I'm Standard and Chartered, I have to wonder just how much more muck this club are prepared to pile on the corporate logo I pay to have them wear.

Liverpool have a huge marketing deal with FOX Soccer in the USA and they are appalled at what they're seeing. In the post-game show, the panel were unanimous that he would be gone from Liverpool. And this is a TV crew clearly looking for every way possible to support Liverpool.

Not only will Suarez be gone from England, I doubt he'd be picked up by any top European club unless there's a club looking for a freak show to draw attention to themselves. Actually, he might be perfect for Russia. But seriously, there's just too much baggage leaking too much sewage. He truly needs to leave Europe for his own sake. There's nowhere he can go where his actions, in the past and today, won't be flung back at him.

Last edited:
Apparently Liverpool's pre season friendly with Melbourne is going to be a sell out at the MCG which means about 90,000 mad scousers turning up to watch some good old fashioned sh!t on a stick!

Liverpool won't let Suarez go willingly, nor should they. If he goes, they lose the one world class player they have and they go from a potentially top 6 club to a genuine mid table club. If he left, there would be no shortage of Premier League clubs that would pick him up. United didn't get rid of Cantona or Keane while Chelsea didn't get rid of Terry or Cashley who were all guilty of far worse things than Suarez.

The lad is scum. What he did yesterday made him look like an animal. It's not the first time he's done this and he seems to be involved in every c*ntish act you could imagine being involved in as a footballer. He's a horrid little man. Pure and simple but he is a phenomenal footballer. Clubs would be queuing up to get him. Remember Di Canio pushing a ref over and yet he still had a career in England. Premier League clubs do not have morals when it comes to this sort of thing because the financial impact is too big.

Liverpool won't and shouldn't get rid of him going by the moral benchmark the PL has set for itself over the years. If it was us, we'd still want to keep him. Bet you he wins Player of the Year next week too...aren't those votes already in?

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:ross:

Carragher's retiring, yeah? If so, I think his comments show his true feelings and what must be the feelings in the squad. Wonder if Suarez goes, whether it will actually be for the better at Liverpool. Yes he is a fantastic player, but he's a nob who everyone hates. Maybe getting shot of him and bringing in someone else will improve the dressing room and culture of the club where they can actually build something rather than stumble from one embarrassment to the next.

I remember the gif someone posted a while back of Suarez scoring, running to the corner and then turning around expecting his teammates to mob him, only to find that they had all trudged off back to the center circle without turning around.

I don't think anyone at Liverpool particularly likes him. They respect him, because he is the best player at the club and the best striker in the Premier League behind Van Persie. That means they defend him in public. But I doubt they actually 'like' the lad. When Bale scores, everyone runs up to give him a hug and ruffle his hair, which says more than any public utterances of how much the squad like the lad. For all his talent, I sincerely doubt Suarez receives the same amount of affection from his colleagues.

So, if he's a liability to the 'brand', a liability to the sponsors, an easy target for the voracious media, and not particularly liked by the players.....is it really that unrealistic to expect him to leave this summer, regardless of his talent?

From some of Rodgers comments in the press this morning I think they are about to get shot of Suarez. I'm reading between the lines a bit but the whole 'no one is bigger than the club' usual means only one thing. I'm sure Rodgers has got a call from above who probably got a call from the main sponsors.

From some of Rodgers comments in the press this morning I think they are about to get shot of Suarez. I'm reading between the lines a bit but the whole 'no one is bigger than the club' usual means only one thing. I'm sure Rodgers has got a call from above who probably got a call from the main sponsors.

I hope you're right, but I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

I think Liverpool can become one of our main rivals in the league next season, but a lot of that depends on them keeping Suarez.

Liverpool will know just how important he is to them on the pitch and I think they will try to spin this so that they can keep hold of him, so far they're not doing a good job at it though.

This might also mean that some clubs don't want to sign him or that they will lower their offers, that might also make it less likely that he leaves.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season.
"I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.''

:lol:

Oh, had to comment on this one...

What a delightfully ridiculous comment. It would be an injustice to Suarez to talk about what he just did. Yes, Steven, that would be an injustice.

:ross:

Couldn't make this brick up! Seriously, if I tried I don't think I could come up with something quite so fudging absurd.

Back