• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Fulham have lodged a formal complaint against Liverpool with the FA

hope they lose points

heard also that Rodgers said it was under consideration to recall Carroll in january. If I was Carroll I would never play for the club again, it is disrespectful and absurd how they have treated him

http://deadspin.com/5940316/story-a...for-even-the-british-tabloids-to-stand-behind

tour to vegas as incentive :)

[h=1]Story About LeBron Promising Liverpool A Vegas Party Was Too Fake For Even The British Tabloids To Stand Behind[/h]
avt-small.jpg
Barry Petchesky

Liverpool is...not having the best of starts. The high-priced, high-expectation club has gotten out of the gate at 0-2-1, which is only the second-most disastrous performance of the year for a Fenway Sports Group team. But another Reds owner was reportedly not so sanguine about the results. LeBron James, who owns a tiny slice of the club solely for marketing purposes (think Gloria Estefan for the Dolphins more than Jay-Z for the Nets), supposedly gave the team a pep talk.
The Sun reported, and the Daily Mail re-reported (links now dead), that LeBron is offering a carrot for Liverpool to turn things around. A giant, debauched Vegas carrot with champagne and hookers.
"I spent some time with Steven Gerrard and he is passionate about his team. Everybody in sport needs incentive and if the guys at Liverpool win something this year I will give them the best weekend of their life in Vegas. Kanye is in and trust me, nobody does Vegas like LeBron and Kanye."
LeBron added: "We will take them to places in Vegas 99 per cent of people don't even know exist. There is Vegas and then there is Vegas."

Fair play if true, unusual for players to act on a principle, as I'm sure they must of offered more cash.

Are Liverpool the new Spurs? Players are going to start writing them nice letters too!

To be fair, at his age and after the career he has had I would be considering the way of life on offer more than just the football.

Be a benchwarmer in Scouseland, or enjoy playing in Sydney? No brainer...

Hillsborough panel report comes out on Wednesday and RAWK will be closed for posting that day, except for their Hillsborough sub-forum. Anyone posting something inappropriate will immediately be banned.

Fulham have lodged a formal complaint against Liverpool with the FA

hope they lose points

heard also that Rodgers said it was under consideration to recall Carroll in january. If I was Carroll I would never play for the club again, it is disrespectful and absurd how they have treated him

Couldn't agree more. It's shocking how short of options Pool have left themselves. The strange thing is Carroll looked like he was coming into some decent form and he showed that straight away with the Spammers thought he was excellent vs Fulham

It's easy to be cynical about it, but the impact he will have on the A-League is massive.

In terms of shirt-selling, media exposure, and sharing his vast experience with his team-mates - no doubt

In terms of impact on the field - debatable

Last edited:
In terms of shirt-selling, media exposure, and sharing his vast experience with his team-mates - no doubt

In terms of impact on the field - debatable

But that's exactly why we signed him. It's a major coup for Australian football (and I think he'll still do well on the pitch).

Back