• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

vile club, vile players, vile manager and vile fans....

they are still nt them down the road though... some of you foget players like pires, viera petit and adams... all worse than this team (bar maybe saurez)

Adam is fudging dogbrick. I think he must have tried 6 or 7 'hollywood balls' in the game and all of them were fudging awful. He is a thug who cannot defend and can't attack either but reckons he is Tommy fudging Huddlestone. All he can do is take set pieces and injure people. What a clam.

Suarez has to be one of the most overrated players in the league. He is supposed to be some Messi-like player who can lead the line and attack space in behind the defence, but also drop into space in front and play, dribble and generally cause havoc, with his only deficiency being his finishing. His finishing is dogbrick, and he is nowhere near as good as people like to make out. Yes he can play football, he might be good at 5-a-side, but he doesn't suit any position. And he is a massive, massive clam to boot.

Gerrard is diving, cheating scum, Carroll is awful and is also scum, Carragher is scum, Skrtel is scum, Johnson is brick, Kelly is so incredibly overrated by Liverpool fans its unreal.

Henderson is the white Jenas yet they paid ?ú20m for him. They are like Arsenal, buying into their manager's deluded transfer policy, this time of young, British 'talent'. Instead of a massive wage packet (well, in addition to), they just pay a silly fee straight from the off. Said manager has also fallen from grace, once very successful and rightly applauded but now deluded and bitter. Meanwhile the fans are left screaming about past glories as their rivals leave them behind.

Their fans also seem to be more clamish than most, definitely agree with the 'victim mentality' comments, it is just present in anything tied to the club right now.

haha, although extravagant, this is bang on the money!

Just why is there so much hatred for Liverpool ? Can't ever remember them doing anything bad to us, on or off the field, unlike Arsenal or ManU. Is it due to Keane joining them ? Find it strange to hate a team who have been struggling for the past 20 years ! Even more strange there seems to be lot of love for ManU instead eventhough they are the team who have fecked us the most during the PL era. ManU have almost single handedly caused us huge setbacks for the past 15 years or so. Atleast we didn't miss Keane when he joined Liverpool and had King to replace Campbell when he joined Arsenal. But we couldn't find proper replacement for Sheringham, Carrick and Berbatov when ManU forced us to sell them. And then there are many on-the field incidents where they have cheated us like the Mendes's wonder goal. So, it is ManU who deserves the most hatred, not Liverpool or Arsenal.

Just why is there so much hatred for Liverpool ? Can't ever remember them doing anything bad to us, on or off the field, unlike Arsenal or ManU. Is it due to Keane joining them ? Find it strange to hate a team who have been struggling for the past 20 years ! Even more strange there seems to be lot of love for ManU instead eventhough they are the team who have fecked us the most during the PL era. ManU have almost single handedly caused us huge setbacks for the past 15 years or so. Atleast we didn't miss Keane when he joined Liverpool and had King to replace Campbell when he joined Arsenal. But we couldn't find proper replacement for Sheringham, Carrick and Berbatov when ManU forced us to sell them. And then there are many on-the field incidents where they have cheated us like the Mendes's wonder goal. So, it is ManU who deserves the most hatred, not Liverpool or Arsenal.

=D>

Agree about Liverpool but not Arsenal

Arsenal
Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool

Last edited:

It's not just the club though, it's the fans as well. They think they deserve to be winning titles every year, just because they had a lot of success in the 70s and 80s. They whine about every perceived injustice as though they are the only team to ever receive a raw deal, and turn a blind eye to similar and in most case worst injustices against other clubs. They play brick, long ball football, and have a team of clams like Adam, Bellamy, Skrtel and cloggers like Carragher, Kuyt and Spearing. They sing vile songs about other teams and tragedies that have affected them, and then scream blue murder if someone says something unpleasant about them. They believe the whole media world is against them, when in reality most media are afraid to say anything too negative after the Hillsbrough affair. Their fans robbed from the dead at Hillsbrough and are a bunch of benefit cheats. What is there to like about Liverpool as a club?

=D>

Agree about Liverpool but not Arsenal

Arsenal
Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool

I guess it is understandable if you live in London and UK. But if you live outside UK and Europe, it is ManU all the way ! They have this unparalled arrogance about their players and fans even before the PL era. They always had hateable players like Hughes, Keane, Cantona etc. First started to hate them when they beat Brighton in the FA Cup Final in the 1980s. Now they have hateable so-called fans even among the politicians !

In contrast, don't think Liverpool had many hatebale players during their glory days of 1980s. Just don't understand the hatred for them. In fact, they have more reason to hate us instead. They were magnificent in 2009 and were the best team in the league but somehow failed to win the league. They only lost 2 matches that season, one of it to us. I am convinced Pavly's injury time winner against them at WHL were the main reason for them to lose the title. They had outclassed us that day but we somehow pulled off a win ! And they finished just 4 points behind ManU despite beating them home and away. If I were a Liverpool fan who are starved for league title after a gap of 20 years, I will find it hard to forgive and forget that loss at WHL.

Hopefully Kock Kenny will stay there for years as they really dont look particularly impressive under him. They have a very dour midfield which doesnt look like it would ever break a team down and if they're going to be relying on Carroll to get goals then top 4 for them is a pipe dream

It's not just the club though, it's the fans as well. They think they deserve to be winning titles every year, just because they had a lot of success in the 70s and 80s. They whine about every perceived injustice as though they are the only team to ever receive a raw deal, and turn a blind eye to similar and in most case worst injustices against other clubs. They play brick, long ball football, and have a team of clams like Adam, Bellamy, Skrtel and cloggers like Carragher, Kuyt and Spearing. They sing vile songs about other teams and tragedies that have affected them, and then scream blue murder if someone says something unpleasant about them. They believe the whole media world is against them, when in reality most media are afraid to say anything too negative after the Hillsbrough affair. Their fans robbed from the dead at Hillsbrough and are a bunch of benefit cheats. What is there to like about Liverpool as a club?

control your mouth/typing fingers mate. that was a lie, and everyone knows it - including the editor who printed it, whos now retracted it.

cant understand some people sometimes. It could have been us at Hillsborough ffs. It wasnt Liverpool who suffered at Leppings, it was all of football, a national tragedy. stop disassociating yourselves from humanity you sick bastards.

I honestly think people are forgetting what football is about. First it was the guys at the top selling the game down the river, now its the real fans who are killing it off.

From F365

* Roy Hodgson's Liverpool averaged two points per game in the Premier League at Anfield. Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool side have averaged 1.85 points per game at Anfield since he took over.

* Liverpool have the lowest chance conversion rate at the Premier League at 8.5%.

When you consider how they treated Roy, and how they treat Kunt Kenny, that is just f#cking hilarious.

58M on strikers =D>

motm for Scott parker
dirty little bastard but stopped almost every attack we had almost lucasesq for us

And you gotta love Suarez's kick on Parker :ross:

Left Suarez on the bench for too long IMO.
But erm... as per. Carroll was boss though, did everything he possibly could've. Did I mention Kyle Walker is average too? Over rated to fudge. The average bastard.

Bit brick really. Although I was made up when Suarez thumped Parker. So brave of him to return to the field 5 seconds after trudging off with all those broken ribs. fudging taco.

Oh, and fair play to Luis for kicking Parker. Too bad it wasn't in the face.

fudge off was Parker man of the match, he was hugely average.

Oh, and Walker, Bale, and Parker are all huge c*nts.

Ref was brilliant. Any of the other fudging c*nt refs would have probably ended up sending Skrtel off, over reacting on Suarez' kick, not saw Bales brick dive...

They are a horrible team. Parker did so many bad tackles and bale dives so much. And Dawson and king were all over carrol every time the ball was played in.

Spurs made no effort to win that. Small time.

Whats with ths sky/spurs love in?it was shocking at times,bale diving and the commentators having a go at agger for fudging him off.Plus scott parker.that kick in the chest from suarez would have killed any normal mortal according to sky.if bravestar and braveheart had a child it wouldnt be as brave as brave scott parker.look!hes got grass and blood on his shirt!

I thought Johnson was very good even though he was on his weaker side, he's much better than Kyle Walker and I'm not even sure why it's in question.

If only he was as good as the 'defensively superb' Kyle Walker. GHod I hate Sky. "And here's Walker on the ball. HE HAS PACE."

yep, both commentators creamed over every spud attack. pair of class a knobs.

Yes, yes he is. fudge me it was all about how many key players they have missing. I mean we didn't have any did we? He included Defoe in that as well - he's hardly fudging played this season.

John Barnes said earlier today- Liverpool have too many squad players and very little quality- that was very evident in the game today.

flimflam. We have quality not just enough of it. The wide areas need addressed badly.

An other 3 points dropped.

We were the better team, but didn't win. Story of the season sadly

oh, the ref is a cheat too. by letting spurs draw us is best for manc utd to be safe at position two of the table. always give spurs the benifit of the doubt instead of us.

Parker, MoM? what game were you watching?

fudging spearing bossed the midfield more than Parker. Had enough of the spurs toss fest. Big teams don't play for draws.

fudging clown shoe rooney saying suarez should be given a red for the kick. fudge off you c*nt. the media faggots will be out in force tomorrow.

I think its fair to say that the building of a team is going to plan, Kenny and the lads are getting there.

Why do you guys give Walker so much grief?

I think it's partly to do with the lack of recognition Johnson gets, when he's clearly the best right back in the league.

a) Because we've got a fudging star of a rightback in Kelly who puts in better performances, more often than not against the biggest teams, and gets no mention whatsoever.

b) Because people want to suck his dingdong whilst slagging off the vastly superior Glen Johnson.

c) I just don't like him. As a person.

Fans are deluded tosser, whole club is soaked in victimisation, players and staff convinced they play awesome football, pundits think they "deserve" a title each and every season, manager is an arrogant taco, captain is a class a thug and a cheat too all while maintaining the image of an honest battler or whatever.

Absolutely nothing to like there.

I puked when THFC's facebook feed postet a pic of the "This is Anfield" sign. Tossers. Should have edited it to "This is KKKlandfield". At least that would have given the pundits something real to brick themselves over.

I think it's partly to do with the lack of recognition Johnson gets, when he's clearly the best right back in the league.

a) Because we've got a fudging star of a rightback in Kelly who puts in better performances, more often than not against the biggest teams, and gets no mention whatsoever.

b) Because people want to suck his dingdong whilst slagging off the vastly superior Glen Johnson.

Yes yes - because you know him on a personal level huh

I want to line all them clams up in Heathrow and get a jumbo jet and run into them. Like Dominos.

Yes yes - because you know him on a personal level huh

I want to line all them clams up in Heathrow and get a jumbo jet and run into them. Like Dominos.

Probably a skin colour thing.

As for killing them, just open the gate at Anfield, they'll do it for you.

I detest them more than I detest Chelsea and West Ham. And almost as much as Arsenal.

Classless c*nts.

Everton are so different it's unreal. At least they have the workmans humility.

"They are one of history's great clubs and gives to much to this competition" . F*ck off. So are Forest and Wednesday and I'd rather have any of those in exchange for Liverpool in League 1. Oh the thought of it...

Probably a skin colour thing.

As for killing them, just open the gate at Anfield, they'll do it for you.

Haha - so true.

Ill let them open the gates themselves - no doubt they will blame me anyways as they are always the victims.

Liverpool FC- The Victims
'It's never your fault, it's never your fault - always the victims, it's never your fault'

Their reaction when Suarez came on last night was stomach-churning, the club has brainwashed their fans to an extent where whatever they do is always correct. Suarez may have referred to Evra's skin colour on the pitch (and admitted to it) - yet he's completely innocent!

clams the lot of them.

Murderers.

I agree with everything everyone has written.

I had never been so nervous about a game. Just like the guy that started this thread, i wouldnt have been able to cope if they had scored. Them kicking bale around and their awful manager. Dalglish is an idiot.

I use to like liverpool more than the United/Chelsea/Arsenal but they are such a bunch of tossers.

'It's never your fault, it's never your fault - always the victims, it's never your fault'

Their reaction when Suarez came on last night was stomach-churning, the club has brainwashed their fans to an extent where whatever they do is always correct. Suarez may have referred to Evra's skin colour on the pitch (and admitted to it) - yet he's completely innocent!

clams the lot of them.

Murderers.

Think that last one is going a little too far..

Back