• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VDV

VDV is a great player, wears his heart on his sleeve, can't help but love him as a fan.

Not here for the money, but to play and it shows

Must be due a new contract surely? Only has 2 years left. We don't normally leave it this long.

I love seeing this. Buying gear from the Spurs Shop for Damien...lucky boy. Shame Sylvie isn't in the photo.

The 2 most important men in my life...❤

As85lJ0CMAEfH49.jpg

He's on a different level in terms of intelligence to most of our squad and so important to our ball retention game. If only we had him, berbs, carrick and modric in the same team!

Replace Carrick with Sandro and I think you have a better lineup.

And we could still nip Berbs on the cheap and have them for next season (and add Bale on the outside)

He's on a different level in terms of intelligence to most of our squad and so important to our ball retention game.

He spots passes that others don't which is good, but his decision making can be quite poor sometimes. I mean when he decides to shoot from miles away, or tries to blast the ball and it goes miles over the bar instead of a more composed finish.

I think he's very important to us when he's in form and he'll always be loved by the fans because of his passion for the club. But he can go missing for far too often in games. He also has long long runs of dreadful form. Even before the rest of the team's form slumped, he started to go way downhill this season, but started to play well again before the rest of the team did at the end of the season.

Think he enjoys sticking it to them more than anyone else. I think he 'gets' the whole NLD thing.

i think he's one of those players that knows what the fans want - i think some people might be cynical and say it's all for show but i get the impression he just loves throwing himself in to whichever club he is at, no doubt he was the same at Ajax & Hamburg.

imo it's important to have players like that at the club

When he is on form,he gives us alot of great things in the final third and often makes the difference for us with direct assists or goals.

When he is off form,he is a liability and often drops too deep and doesn't support the striker enough.He has his hot and cold days,but undoubetdly he is one of the best players at the club and together with Bale and Kranjcar,the one that is most likely to produce a moment of brilliance and win us games.

I think people forget that when he is off form its due largely to being shunted out to the right wing.

No-one in their right mind would accuse Rafa of being a winger. It was one of the failings of the season that he wasn't first name on the team sheet, playing in his correct position.

Absolutely quality player. The sort of player that makes you want to watch football. Seems strange that people like Karl Henry and Rafa are playing the same sport.

I love seeing this. Buying gear from the Spurs Shop for Damien...lucky boy. Shame Sylvie isn't in the photo.

As85lJ0CMAEfH49.jpg

Sylvie is very involved via Twitter, constantly tweeting "for us" and taking pics of their kid in Spurs gear.

I guess this at least ain't one of those mercenaries with braindead WAG's tagging along for the money.

[video=youtube;boivYQaC6IU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boivYQaC6IU[/video]

Interview in Dutch, but the part from about 4:30 in needs no subtitles :lol:

World class player. We are lucky to have him. Don't underestimate his worth just because he doesn't act like a **** like Modric and Bale at transfer window time.

Back