• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

?ú79m Euromillions Draw...

I would buy a two bisexual maids and let them serve me beer and sex on tap

(I didnt win then again I didnt play)

Honestly, in all seriousness, Im not sure I would know what to do with that sort of money. A tenth of it is enough to see me live the good life for the rest of my days!

Id buy property, Id travel, Id have nice cars - then I would find Im running out of ideas and still have tens of millions in the bank!

I think I would certainly give away the majority of it, setting up friends and family for better lives.

I also think I would look into setting up a business, something to keep me busy (doing what though I dont know!)

Still not won..........

I got close with ?ú2.70......twice!!!

Don't they now go to "nearest winner" if it doesn't go this time?
i.e. If no-one wins outright, they move it down to the next prize level, 5 and 1 star.

Still not won..........

I got close with ?ú2.70......twice!!!

Don't they now go to "nearest winner" if it doesn't go this time?
i.e. If no-one wins outright, they move it down to the next prize level, 5 and 1 star.

Im sure its 10 rollovers, dont think its been that yet..

So ?ú100,000,000 would generate ?ú250,000 interest per month? Wouldn't need to touch the prize, just live off the proceeds!

I really don't think I could spend more than a few ?ú1000 apart from buying a house. I wouldn't turn a few million down though.

Sent from my laptop using my hands.

I really don't think I could spend more than a few ?ú1000 apart from buying a house. I wouldn't turn a few million down though.

Sent from my laptop using my hands.

:ross:

Cars? Holidays? Completely over the top technological devices that you don't need but are fun to have around?

I would probably eat out every day. I would get so fat.

If I won a 100m I would buy Llorente for 25m but I would be allowed a spurs ST for my entire career plus I would get the 25m back if we sell him - more like an interest free loan.

Cars? Holidays? Completely over the top technological devices that you don't need but are fun to have around?

I would probably eat out every day. I would get so fat.
I have a car but hate driving, luckily work is 10 minutes away. I would still work because I like the routine.
I don't take holidays, lost 17 of my 25 days last year, only taken 2 this year. I'm 27 in just over a month and still don't have a passport yet (waits for abuse).
Can't think of any silly gadgets I could waste money on.
Already fat and don't like eating out.
Probably buy a pug and gamble the rest away.

Obviously I would buy other stuff - like a house and cars and an island an just live the fudgein life.

I would open up a bar as a hobby and also to get girls n stuff

I have a car but hate driving, luckily work is 10 minutes away. I would still work because I like the routine.
I don't take holidays, lost 17 of my 25 days last year, only taken 2 this year. I'm 27 in just over a month and still don't have a passport yet (waits for abuse).
Can't think of any silly gadgets I could waste money on.
Already fat and don't like eating out.
Probably buy a pug and gamble the rest away.

Living the dream 8-[

Obviously I would buy other stuff - like a house and cars and an island an just live the fudgein life.

I would open up a bar as a hobby and also to get girls n stuff

Like that is going to make a difference when you've got 100 mil?

Bitches gonna be all over you.

If I won a 100m I would buy Llorente for 25m but I would be allowed a spurs ST for my entire career plus I would get the 25m back if we sell him - more like an interest free loan.

Thought about something similar to that idea. I would sign one of the best young players in the World, one of the highest prospects and try to buy them for a good amount. I would then receive the money back plus 10% of any profit made when the player was sold. That would help the club out plus give a potential 10% return on the investment (depending on the fee received for the player). I think I would also consider investing ?ú20m towards the new stadium.

sorry to rain on your parade guys but no 3rd party transfer business allowed in England. you'd have to donate the money to the club on the promise they'd sign the player of your choice - you wouldn't get any back if he was sold on either.

But you could become a director? And so, on that basis would be part of the club and not a third party? I don't know what level of investment would be required though before you could start putting money in to signing players. Perhaps the ?ú20m towards the stadium would be a significant investment.

Back