• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

?ú79m Euromillions Draw...

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
40 mins left to get your tickets if you havent already..

What would people do if they won that cash ???

4 bed villa - Koh Tao
3 bed chalet - St Anton
Family cottage - Croyde

Chill the fudge out for a bit whilst figuring out how to turn it into more money

I'd get really serious with my alternative "free" energy research and really try to fudge up the status quo.

First thing I'd do is start a new thread about it.

Then I'd employ someone to sort my garden out (that's not a euphemism).

I got a ticket but upon reading said its for a draw on Wednesday, have I fudged up or is it at some crazy European time

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

Bournemouth - base in England.

Further homes in Barcelona, New York and France all rented out for 6 months a year.

Family all given a million both mine and the Missus' (well some of them)

Kick back and enjoy family life. I think I'd have to give 20-30 million to a uk based charity where I knew the money would be well spent.

First thing I'd buy is a box and enquire how much it would cost to pay of Harry's last season.

I would also either buy Buckmore Park or start from scratch and start my own.

Last edited:
Back