• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

The spurs stadium is waterlogged? Or it's been moved there?

It was a game away to Crystal palace I think. Their pitch is waterlogged so the game will get rescheduled.

I should have posted the twitter link into a separate post to say they will also play a game at the Tottenham stadium

It was a game away to Crystal palace I think. Their pitch is waterlogged so the game will get rescheduled.

I should have posted the twitter link into a separate post to say they will also play a game at the Tottenham stadium
It's the home ground of Sutton United

Vuskovic made it off the bench (66th min), but his team were 5 down and down to 10 men after 2 mins of the game...
Lost 6-0 and had another player sent off late in the game. Ratings, he looks like he had a good game.

Striker and midfielder sent off, so will still need to work hard to get a start

Vuskovic made it off the bench (66th min), but his team were 5 down and down to 10 men after 2 mins of the game...
Lost 6-0 and had another player sent off late in the game. Ratings, he looks like he had a good game.

Striker and midfielder sent off, so will still need to work hard to get a start

Conceding 5 goals in two minutes is impressive, we didn't even manage that against Saudi Sportswashing Machine when we fell to pieces post Conte last season ;)

It'll definitely be an education playing in those kind of circumstances, better than hanging around in Croatia not playing. I wonder if there's any chance of a lower league loan in England next season so he can get used to the language/ culture...

I don't think he can. Not sure you can buy or loan players under 18.

Reguilon got the assist for Brentford's first. Motm on fotmob

Clean sheets also for Rodon and Keeley in their games (3-0 for both)

Phillips and Devine both subbed around 77mins in their 3-1 loss to Sunderland

90mins for Craig, and a 2-1 win.

Ndombele on the bench, Dier and Parrot both start

Asdis for Craig tonight in a 2-2 draw away to Salford

Rodon and Leeds look like that have an easy win away to Swansea (4-0)

I see one of the development squad, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, is off on a transfer to HJK in Finland. He is 23 and never played on loan. Probably a nominal fee maybe a sell on fee if he does well.

I see one of the development squad, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, is off on a transfer to HJK in Finland. He is 23 and never played on loan. Probably a nominal fee maybe a sell on fee if he does well.

Hope it's a good move for him, he's done well for the club helping the younger players settle in U21 team, going to be tough for them the rest of the season but it will give others a chance to step up.

We need to stop holding on to academy players over 21 who aren't anywhere close to the first team. It just stunts their careers.

Austin, Whiteman, Craig, John and Parrott are kind of in that same category now

MI5 Sent him over there to spy on their government which have been friendly towards Russia recently.

Monty Don has been using his gardens around the world programme as cover for his espionage work as well.

Back