• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Doesn't look like he was involved even though they got 2 goalsfor the draw

Devine played the full game, but port vale were down to 10 in the first half. Drew 0-0
Was hoping for a bit more from Scarlett, maybe he needs to drop back to league 1 to get more game time.

Honestly think we need to invest in a belgium team and put 4 of our best players out there.

Scarlett doesn't get a look in at Ipswich. Hasn't started a single game and doesn't get on when they make subs. Such a wasted loan move.

Scarlett doesn't get a look in at Ipswich. Hasn't started a single game and doesn't get on when they make subs. Such a wasted loan move.
I have friends who are massive Ipswich fans and know a couple of the 1st team squad and said he doesn't have the greatest attitude and isn't doing enough in training to warrant even 5 mins most weeks

I have friends who are massive Ipswich fans and know a couple of the 1st team squad and said he doesn't have the greatest attitude and isn't doing enough in training to warrant even 5 mins most weeks

Yeah I've got a lot of Ipswich mates too. They were all excited they got him but after their amazing start they don't see the point of him being there now if it's only a loan. Shame if it ain't putting in the effort (if true)

Mikey Moore Hattrick

7vtak3sy0czb1.jpg

This made me wonder, does our young Croatian centre back play for the U17 team?
He did last year, but not since. Does anyone know what is going on, is he getting any game time whatsoever?
His brother is at Hamburg and his dad is a coach, his cousins play, as did his grandfather, so he should be able to find some game time whilst we wait for 2025...

This made me wonder, does our young Croatian centre back play for the U17 team?
He did last year, but not since. Does anyone know what is going on, is he getting any game time whatsoever?
His brother is at Hamburg and his dad is a coach, his cousins play, as did his grandfather, so he should be able to find some game time whilst we wait for 2025...
Have you not heard about his club screwing him over because they sold him to us?

Back