• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

They beat Ipswich, Cheatski and United, then beat Charlton on pens, then beat Fulham on pens in the final.
The U15s won it last year as well. Not bad for our Academy, eh?
So either nerves of steel or a badass keeper. Which is it?

Who of our loanees are doing interesting things in their final few games of the season? Hard to keep up sometimes...

Sevilla play Juve on Thurs in the semi of the EL. At home. First leg was 1-1. Lamela and Gil.

4 matches left in La Liga, Villareal are 5th, Gio Lo Celso.

Spence is injured. The reason why he hasn't been on the bench.

Parrott, Scarlett, White, Rodon all have been on the bench with some game time for the first 3.

I think Reguilon has been injured again, but getting some minutes off the bench (at least the last game.

Sampdoria are relegated. Winks seems to have put in a consistent, good performance for them.

Udogie picked up a knock and was on the bench for the last game, but mid table.

And ndombele winning Serie A

Will be interesting to see which of them get a chance to resurrect careers at Spurs, and also which might want to do so. Main initial question is manager and formation

If we appoint Slot, who seems to be the favourite, then its credible Reggie might have a chance as a quick, hard working LB and perhaps Gil too

You would think now would be the time that we should be looking around to see where would be good places for our players to go on loan next season.

Ideally get them into clubs for pre season.

Had hoped we were going to do a link up with a belgium club that was talked about a little while ago. Dorrington, Devine and Donelly all seem quite highly rayed and it would have been great to have got them playing men's football together, that is a bit of a pipe dream though I guess.

I wonder if we will find a place for Parrott or perhaps try to use him in any deal for Alex Scott.

If Son, kane and Richi all stay then I would think it wise to loan out the two young strikers we just signed and also Scarlet.

If one of our main 3 are sold to free up funds then maybe one of them will stick around, but with no European games we have the chance to loan players out rather then keep them around for the sake of it.

Random question (if anyone knows the answer). Barca, madrid and other european teams have b sides in the lower leagues that they use to nurture youth. Does playing for them count toward club trained status for uefa?

Back