• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Interesting. Not that he'll ever come back, but it does make you wonder why he was shipped out the door after doing quite well for us.

He was highly rated at the club and Poch showed faith in him, but he continued to make the same mistakes over and over, I'm confident that he was made aware of this faults, but perhaps he thought he knew better than his manager, not a shrewd move, like it or not there is only one boss who makes the decisions on how and who plays and if you cant live with that there's no room at Pochs club.

I thought that, but hes played in the PL?

Poch has already said we cannot have a situation where we have to leave players out of the CL squad. As such we will only get foreigners in when we drop one out of the squad.
as @AdamB said, most sensible thing is to drop Vorm out for Whiteman which i suspect we will do if we bring in +1 from abroad

Also would like us to challenge somehow that Dier is foreign, should be a rule where if a player is playing for the national team he is classed as homegrown or you can put in a request

so with dembele gone and nkoudou we would have 2 spots for the pl ?

We’re freeing up two, so can replace with two. But our squad was also one (?) short because we don’t have the requisite home grown numbers. If we could get another home grown player in, then we’d still have two slots we could fill.
I think that’s right anyway !

@AdamB said, most sensible thing is to drop Vorm out for Whiteman which i suspect we will do if we bring in +1 from abroad

Also would like us to challenge somehow that Dier is foreign, should be a rule where if a player is playing for the national team he is classed as homegrown or you can put in a request[/QUOTE]
Davies is more likely Dier is the EU compromise as you can't differentiate between EU countries. Even with brexit this won't change

Poch has already said we cannot have a situation where we have to leave players out of the CL squad. As such we will only get foreigners in when we drop one out of the squad.
as @AdamB said, most sensible thing is to drop Vorm out for Whiteman which i suspect we will do if we bring in +1 from abroad

Also would like us to challenge somehow that Dier is foreign, should be a rule where if a player is playing for the national team he is classed as homegrown or you can put in a request
That does make a lot of sense.

Whilst we’re not saying he’s “homegrown” the fact he’s an England player should mean he bypasses the training rule and is just classed as English ffs!!

Really surprised to see no one - including us - aren't looking at Danny Drinkwater. Not even on the Chelsea bench tonight - he isn't hurt is he?

@AdamB said, most sensible thing is to drop Vorm out for Whiteman which i suspect we will do if we bring in +1 from abroad

And players like fibreglass were counted as home grown!

Back