• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

GUYS, Hercules is back.

Regarding Eriksen, I heard for a while now what we are hearing. All the talk I heard was Barca. Couple days ago I was told that Hazard has all agreed with RM. Barca and RM have been told we want more than Coutinho money. I think from what I heard RM would not pay nowhere near that, and want this to drag to the summer, and get more reasonable price for him. But if they get Hazard, I think they will be relaxed.

Isco’s family etc keep in touch with us via obvious means, and no different to how mandated reps keep tabs. There could be something in it. I feel from what I hear it is 60/40 in our favour he signs. But! He would want clauses, and to this point it is loaded in his favour. Let’s see.

Picked up from TFC, first ITK of the window?

Been keeping an eye for some youngsters in the Argentina Superliga.

Exequiel Palacios (19) seemed to always get mentioned as one to watch, just saw he's apparently going to Real Madrid for 20m euros (!) So even that route for a youngster can be expensive.

Gaston Lodico (20) is another technical / strong CM that nobody seems to be picking up just yet. Could be worth investigating but might be too small for the PL
Small in a Tom Carroll way or in a Torreira way?

No problem if it's the latter.

I doubt they’d sell in January due to there league position but if West Brom don’t come up then I wonder if we might be interested in Rodriguez again. Seems to have got back to near his best and scoring in the championship.
Boshed an absolute thunder-bastard in yesterday!

GUYS, Hercules is back.

Regarding Eriksen, I heard for a while now what we are hearing. All the talk I heard was Barca. Couple days ago I was told that Hazard has all agreed with RM. Barca and RM have been told we want more than Coutinho money. I think from what I heard RM would not pay nowhere near that, and want this to drag to the summer, and get more reasonable price for him. But if they get Hazard, I think they will be relaxed.

Isco’s family etc keep in touch with us via obvious means, and no different to how mandated reps keep tabs. There could be something in it. I feel from what I hear it is 60/40 in our favour he signs. But! He would want clauses, and to this point it is loaded in his favour. Let’s see.

Picked up from TFC, first ITK of the window?
This guy achieved a wonderfully round 0% accuracy rate over the summer, but good that he’s back to confirm what everyone has already heard as ‘what he’s known for some time’! Wow, what are the chances of that eh?!!! :D

This guy achieved a wonderfully round 0% accuracy rate over the summer, but good that he’s back to confirm what everyone has already heard as ‘what he’s known for some time’! Wow, what are the chances of that eh?!!! :D
Didn't everyone achieve 0% based on the fact we signed no-one?.

Not defending them btw.

Just having a go at your stick beating:p

Didn't everyone achieve 0% based on the fact we signed no-one?.

Not defending them btw.

Just having a go at your stick beating:p
How did you know I was beating my stick? I thought my one handed typing was pretty decent.

Everyone achieved 0% yes. But he achieved 0% of a much bigger pie, by constantly authortively making claims about ins, outs, (and shake it allabouts).
Was blatantly just following the papers and had no real insight, so came hugely unstuck.
Oh well, everyone loves a trier I guess.

Back