• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Then you need to go over to SC and post your news there, all the school kids on there will worship you and kiss your arses. :)
That's a bit Wenger'ish for my tastes.:eek:

I've never been to SC and never plan to go :cool:. If they want to bask in the glow of my ITK awesomeness they will have to come to GG.

Alex Pritchard sold to Huddersfield.

Hopefully he can stay injury free for more than 5 games and show everyone what he can do.

Jann-Fiete Arp of Hamburg. Already talked about Harry Kane a few months back.
Has seemingly started following a few Spurs players recently on the social media.

For what that is worth.

DTSO5x-WkAErz6E-e1515762864561.jpg

Has seemingly started following a few Spurs players recently on the social media.

For what that is worth.

Looks very Kane-like (though Harry has played in a few bigger stadiums - see YouTube). For lazy people, he's a 18 year old CF, 6 foot 2, 2 in 3 games for Hamburg senior team, 18 in 19 for Ger U-17s:

German click bait?

Would be interesting if any German speaking fans could see whether the previous tweets from the above account were genuine and from him. Seem quite odd for someone to make up an account in his name given that (I believe) he's virtually unheard of - you'd have thought you'd do it in someone like Sessegnon's name if it was a hoax

For what that is worth.

Looks like some mere mortals in those instagram avatars, except for Harry Kane, who pretty much looks like an all powerful GHod of football.

I fear the doomsday scenario. We dont sign anyone. We get some injuries. We finish fifth - above L'Arse , but then they win the Europa to qualify for the CL next year instead of us. Some key players leave - maybe even Poch.

This has all the potential hallmarks of Lasagna-gate, WBA's dodgy last day keeper, Chelski unbelievably winning the CL to deny us and Leicester coming out of left field to frustrate our "best chance" season.

What else, apart from the scenario outlined above, could possibly go wrong?

Back