• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Who the fcuk gave him a 5 year contract rather then 4 with an option for us to extend a further year.

Hitchin

Interestingly Paratici has been systematically undoing everything Hitchin ever did. Every player bought by Hitchin in the 2.5 years he was in charge (summer 2019 to January 2021) has or is now being sold, with the exception of Hojbjerg.

Thank Fock for that I was at cringe levels when I saw his online content … “J Lingz” sort your sht out lad. Didn’t want him anywhere near us

OK didn't know that. Those who come back from knee injuries and can't get back their form... Psychological issues like ptsd and not so much physical?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
If the graft or rehab isn't good, flexibility can be reduced, which affects pace. But it's either successful (most cases) or not (rarely but sometimes). But it's not a weakness or something that needs ongoing management. I had mine done in 2003 and it's still perfect

If the graft or rehab isn't good, flexibility can be reduced, which affects pace. But it's either successful (most cases) or not (rarely but sometimes). But it's not a weakness or something that needs ongoing management. I had mine done in 2003 and it's still perfect
Worst case scenario is you can do both knees. Zaniolo and Freund are the two I know who this happened to. I've never heard of anyone doing the same one twice - the graft uses titanium mini pins, so when repaired is actually quite a bit stronger that it originally was

Guess he has a relegation release clause. So maybe not as silly as it sounds. He helps keep them up worth it, if not £10m for a season and get maybe half that back selling him. Or goes for free.

One year contract so no sell on at the moment. If he keeps them up then yeah, but hell of a gamble given the success rate of newly promoted clubs.

One year contract so no sell on at the moment. If he keeps them up then yeah, but hell of a gamble given the success rate of newly promoted clubs.

If he doesn't keep them up he's gone anyway. Costs them £10m.

If you bought a player for £25m on a 5 year contract of £100k a week, that would cost you £10m a year anyway.

If he doesn't keep them up he's gone anyway. Costs them £10m.

If you bought a player for £25m on a 5 year contract of £100k a week, that would cost you £10m a year anyway.

Yeah guess so but then you'd probably be able to cash in on them at some point.

Hitchin

Interestingly Paratici has been systematically undoing everything Hitchin ever did. Every player bought by Hitchin in the 2.5 years he was in charge (summer 2019 to January 2021) has or is now being sold, with the exception of Hojbjerg.
Hitchin is Levy's worst mistake. Both of them are at fault for the signings they made.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back