• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Think Bournemouth will charge a kings ransom for players

they will lose ake/Fraser and that’s it unless silly money
Just a year left on his contract. Probably won't be very happy playing in the Championship. They could gamble and force him to stay if he wants out, but would almost certainly lose him on a free in a year if they did.

I posted a while back his defensive stats (actual season) vs Ward Prowse and he was inferior on nearly all of them
That’s not to say he is a poor player, just that maybe we’re looking at the wrong one
For a DM to have worst defensive stats that a creative one is odd
Ward Prowse lost 50% of his tackles.... that’s probably weaker than Harry Winks.

Ward Prowse lost 50% of his tackles.... that’s probably weaker than Harry Winks.
And still win more than Holdberg
Some people focus on negatives and others positives
As I said before when a DM is being out done defensively but a creative midfielder the question has to be is he any good, or is a better picture being painted of him because he has a shorter contract? his defensive stats are Decent but it was when looking at them I saw JWP and thought wow...

As I said before when a DM is being out done defensively but a creative midfielder the question has to be is he any good, or is a better picture being painted of him because he has a shorter contract? his defensive stats are Decent but it was when looking at them I saw JWP and thought wow...
If you’re happy for your DM to lose 50% of his attempted tackles then you and I want something very different from the DM in our team.

Please can you post a link to the stats you're quoting. I'd be interested in having a look at them.

If you’re happy for your DM to lose 50% of his attempted tackles then you and I want something very different from the DM in our team.
But as I’ve said your look8mg for a higher success rate of less efforts pits like a striker scoring 1 goal from 1 shot or one scoring 3 shots from 5
The first is 100% but is actually achieving less

But as I’ve said your look8mg for a higher success rate of less efforts pits like a striker scoring 1 goal from 1 shot or one scoring 3 shots from 5
The first is 400% but is actually achieving less
For a striker, I’d take the second option. For a defensive player I want the one who doesn’t lose half of his tackles please. I like Ward Prowse by the way. I think he is considerably better than Winks.... I just don’t want him playing DM for us.

The first is 400% but is actually achieving less
That seems overly simplistic to me.

There are different ways of solving the DM role. More tackles doesn't equal better. Even more so if it results in a lower success rate.

That seems overly simplistic to me.

There are different ways of solving the DM role. More tackles doesn't equal better. Even more so if it results in a lower success rate.

Given that we are looking to break quick from forced errors, I think that turnover stats will be one of the most relevant in potential DMs.

Good stats, he clearly does the things no one else in our CM is capable of doing - at least to a good standard. Sounds like exactly what we need....

Can see Everton outspending us to get him. One thing the stats don’t account for us how Southampton play and how their manager has them setup - which is more like a Poch or Klopp team - and quite different to how we play. Still would be a good signing.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Can see Everton outspending us to get him.

I wouldn't have thought so, if the rumours are right and he has decided to join us, the size of Everton's bid is irrelevant.

His agent is Zahavi, so I think that it is fair to assume that Mourinho already knows if he is going to join us or not.

Back