• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Well they play the same role but deles passing isn’t a scratch on his

Defo doesn’t have the range but when Dele was on it with Kane and Son he did have the killer slide pass which not everyone does.

He can get back to it now with GLC hopefully making up for what’s been lost with Eriksen going.

Defo doesn’t have the range but when Dele was on it with Kane and Son he did have the killer slide pass which not everyone does.

He can get back to it now with GLC hopefully making up for what’s been lost with Eriksen going.
I still think a 4-3-3 with Lo Celso and Ndombele in front of someone in midfield and Kane, son and Bergwein up front would work

I have become a Lo Celso fan but i am wondering if not getting the correct Fernandes will be a sliding doors moment.

I genuinely think people are looking at two different players for comparison

We have on loan a kid who plays the sissoko role.... not a creative goal scorer

we have Lo Celso who plays that creative role

Fernandes has been a bonafide success so far but IMO so has Lo Celso.. just Lo a Celso has been playing CM

maybe Bergwein is a more comparable signing to fernandes and he has been a success too, in an attacking and creative role from a lesser league

Fernandes has been a bonafide success so far but IMO so has Lo Celso.. just Lo a Celso has been playing CM

maybe Bergwein is a more comparable signing to fernandes and he has been a success too, in an attacking and creative role from a lesser league

Not really having a go at the players we got. Just envious of the player we could have got.

Bergwijn has some way to go before we say he's a success - hasn't really stood out to me yet

Oh I agree but I do think it was either or and we chose Lo Celso
We already had Ndombele already signed too

Correct on Ndom. Ndom and GLC tho are both a shade deeper than Bruno. Bruno is a constant goal threat and always asking his questions very high up.

Had we sold Erisken one window earlier I think we’d have got Bruno.

The annoying thing about Ndom is he has so much X factor, if he could just get it right you could be on to something. I still don’t think Jose would leave out Dele though.

Correct on Ndom. Ndom and GLC tho are both a shade deeper than Bruno. Bruno is a constant goal threat and always asking his questions very high up.

Had we sold Eriksen-sen-sen one window earlier I think we’d have got Bruno.

The annoying thing about Ndom is he has so much X factor, if he could just get it right you could be on to something. I still don’t think Jose would leave out Dele though.
We will see what dele turns up in the next 4 games
He would be starting now for sure under Jose

Bergwijn has some way to go before we say he's a success - hasn't really stood out to me yet

3 goals in his first 3 home games isn't a success? I get not wanting to get carried away but it's not a bad start considering we usually give our players a 2 year grace period of being brick before we can criticise them . In addition, a January signing hitting the ground running is a real welcome change of pace.

Don't know if it was mentioned but Kurzawa has signed a new contract with PSG, there goes another shiny free transfer to plug a gap in the squad!!

3 goals in his first 3 home games isn't a success? I get not wanting to get carried away but it's not a bad start considering we usually give our players a 2 year grace period of being brick before we can criticise them . In addition, a January signing hitting the ground running is a real welcome change of pace.

Don't know if it was mentioned but Kurzawa has signed a new contract with PSG, there goes another shiny free transfer to plug a gap in the squad!!
Isn’t Kurzawa a bit mental like Aurier
Still on a free you would jump at it

Isn’t Kurzawa a bit mental like Aurier
Still on a free you would jump at it

He's not had similar off the pitch troubles and definitely seemed steadier on the pitch than our Serge but this is from watching the odd CL game, never watched a lot of Ligue un...

Alas it does seem a shame. I'm hoping for some cheeky free transfers and bargain hunting moves to sort out the squad.

Something was mentioned about buying Edwards back because we have a 50% sell on fee, but surely Vitoria wouldn't accept a big from us unless it was a high one (guess there could be a release clause..).

He's not had similar off the pitch troubles and definitely seemed steadier on the pitch than our Serge but this is from watching the odd CL game, never watched a lot of Ligue un...

Alas it does seem a shame. I'm hoping for some cheeky free transfers and bargain hunting moves to sort out the squad.

Something was mentioned about buying Edwards back because we have a 50% sell on fee, but surely Vitoria wouldn't accept a big from us unless it was a high one (guess there could be a release clause..).
Guess we can just match any bid they accept.

Back