• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Feels weird to have started the transfer window addressing key areas. Backup keeper. Solid CM. Right back more or less done.

Backup for Kane would be amazing.

Sell a few and happy Jose I reckon.

Feels weird to have started the transfer window addressing key areas. Backup keeper. Solid CM. Right back more or less done.

It'd be great if we could get a reserve striker sorted in the next week or so and leave the rest of the window for opportunistic deals.

Tell you what feels weird
Spurs fan consistently in most cases agreeing we are buying players that will make us better when NONE are big name global players
I have some right moany mates and they all agree that the signings were making will make us better (to a man) and that’s unheard of

Spurs fan consistently in most cases agreeing we are buying players that will make us better when NONE are big name global players
I have some right moany mates and they all agree that the signings were making will make us better (to a man) and that’s unheard of

I think that it's a little like Redknapp's first window. Few of us were calling for Palacios but he was exactly what we were missing.

Left back is surely a position we need to fix. Davies alone isn’t the answer. Did we ever replace Rose?

The funny thing is I'm usually very pragmatic (so would usually be agreeable to this current approach) BUT I've got a feeling we'll all think 'WTF' in 18/24 months.

I'm not moaning about it though as I understand this is maybe how we have to cut our cloth at the mo.

Back