• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

If Juve get rid of Ramsey and free up a massive amount of wages i could see them having enough money to pay Messi. Could you imagine Messi and Ronaldo in the same team? Guaranteed trophies aswell. No brainer for me.

Here we go again, every season the continual moan we dont spend enough money, often from the same people who accuse Chelsea and City of cheating on fair play. The fact that neither of these big spenders or United won the league despite spending big seems to have been noticed by them. Let's just save a lot of heartache and get the club with the richest owner to be given the title, as most people seem to forget it's a sport. I come up for my retirement this season as a Spurs fan (65 years) and I dont think I'll miss going that much as this is not the game I loved or the people I want to be associated with.

He'll have to take a pay cut then, news said earlier he's on 1m a week, plus 25m loyalty payments, plus 16m image rights and 9m for something else I've forgotten but about 100M - not sure if pounds or euros but expect euros.

I don't care how good he is any club dumb enough to offer that can have him - I'd guess he'd bring in a lot in merchandise and shirts but not enough to cover that.

Wouldn't surprise me if he joins Beckhams team in Miami eventually but think he wants one more CL first.

Its a power thing by Messi. Watch how some saviour emerges - offers to keep Messi and spend a pile on players.

Messi has a couple years' left at the top - he doesnt want to sit through a slow rebuild. This is him trying to accelerate things
This 100%

Back