• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

If Chelsea do manage to have a net spend of only £20 million after signing Werner, Haivertz, Ziyech and Chilwell then it will emphasise how their spend to improve strategy is a sound one.
Not a chance they’ll get close to that IMO. They’ll be spending best part of £230m, so I’m not sure where that £210m from sales comes from? They have very little of resale value that they want to sell. Jorginho maybe?

they will IMO 400% stick to their plan of buying and selling
They will try to offload 6/7 players to cover their costs
The
Only thing I see different to meat earlier statement is they have a timeline to buy Haivertz from Bayer so they either work to it or back down (which means someone else can get him) and lose face there if he turns up with someone else.
Their speculating they can shift a lot of players in a difficult window but they also know teams like palace and Everton will buy brick just to keep up
There is plenty of talk of them selling players they spent a lot on for losses to shift them
Their gonna sell Alonso, Zouma, Batbrick, Barkley, Kante possibly, Jorginho, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and also some others I believe like Loftus Cheek
That’s a lot to shift to cover their expenses, but someone will want to buy they and they will balance the books on this years buying quite comfortably even taking big losses on some of these players
I'd take Kante, thank you very much.

Not a chance they’ll get close to that IMO. They’ll be spending best part of £230m, so I’m not sure where that £210m from sales comes from? They have very little of resale value that they want to sell. Jorginho maybe?

Don’t forget werner too and you are right they wont get much for that pile of brick they want to move on. Kante is an old man but they could get something for jorginho as he is loved in italy.

Sugar daddy is cheating again to try an satisfy the sad empty life he has. The irony being he is a jew and yet uses his ill gotten wealth to bring joy to thousands of neo nazis who call for his peoples death every other week in the pubs around fulham.

Hopefully Bayern Munich manage to sell their two contract rebels thiago and alaba as this will allow them to go in for havertz.

Its an absolute crime that this player could end up losing his career to the chav clams, when he was made for FC Bayern.

The
Only thing I see different to meat earlier statement is they have a timeline to buy Haivertz from Bayer so they either work to it or back down (which means someone else can get him) and lose face there if he turns up with someone else.
Their speculating they can shift a lot of players in a difficult window but they also know teams like palace and Everton will buy brick just to keep up
There is plenty of talk of them selling players they spent a lot on for losses to shift them
Their gonna sell Alonso, Zouma, Batbrick, Barkley, Kante possibly, Jorginho, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and also some others I believe like Loftus Cheek
That’s a lot to shift to cover their expenses, but someone will want to buy they and they will balance the books on this years buying quite comfortably even taking big losses on some of these players
Of course they will sell players. If you sign 5 or 6 new players then 5 or 6 will leave to make way for them. Sell your weaker players and buy stronger ones, I know it’s rather alien to us these past several years but it’s called strengthening the team/squad.
You claimed Chelsea had no money and yet they have found £70 to £90m down the back of the sofa to buy Haivertz, ergo your statement that they had no money was clearly unfounded.

Of course they will sell players. If you sign 5 or 6 new players then 5 or 6 will leave to make way for them. Sell your weaker players and buy stronger ones, I know it’s rather alien to us these past several years but it’s called strengthening the team/squad.
You claimed Chelsea had no money and yet they have found £70 to £90m down the back of the sofa to buy Haivertz, ergo your statement that they had no money was clearly unfounded.
No I claimed they won’t spend until they sell I believe

Don’t forget werner too and you are right they wont get much for that pile of brick they want to move on. Kante is an old man but they could get something for jorginho as he is loved in italy.

Sugar daddy is cheating again to try an satisfy the sad empty life he has. The irony being he is a jew and yet uses his ill gotten wealth to bring joy to thousands of neo nazis who call for his peoples death every other week in the pubs around fulham.

Hopefully Bayern Munich manage to sell their two contract rebels thiago and alaba as this will allow them to go in for havertz.

Its an absolute crime that this player could end up losing his career to the chav clams, when he was made for FC Bayern.

it’s not cheating, there is no FFP this year.

this just sounds bitter that a club owner wants success on the field.

The
You are one of the absolute best examples of "the grass is always greener on the other side". So, someone will most definitely buy Bakayoko for good money, who has been mostly not featuring, and worse than a dog brick the times he actually has featured. Yet our own players, who have regularly featured under several managers, are supposedly so bad that no one will want to buy unless we practically give them away.

Here, take a chill pill!

You are one of the absolute best examples of "the grass is always greener on the other side". So, someone will most definitely buy Bakayoko for good money, who has been mostly not featuring, and worse than a dog brick the times he actually has featured. Yet our own players, who have regularly featured under several managers, are supposedly so bad that no one will want to buy unless we practically give them away.

Here, take a chill pill!
Lost me there... the grass isn’t greener, but the difference is some clubs have a stock pile of players to sell on the basis of past investment
Where have I said Bakayoko isn’t going to be sold at a loss for them?
He has flopped massively and they would do well to get half the money back they spent on him
So has batbrick and many others hence why they want to bin them

and the only player we have that is so bad you know about.. hence why were keen to sell him

Can’t you write all this down in a private notebook instead, so you don’t have to bring everyone else down with you?!

You said yourself you’re just in the mood for a moan, so probably not interested in actual discussion, but I can’t resist mentioning that Chelsea’s net spend was minus £152m last season due to their transfer ban - that’s why they’re so prolific this window.
I’m feeling better today. :D

Roman Abramovich 12.7 billion USD
Joe Lewis 4.8 billion USD.

Joe is not in the same league (sorry for the pun)
Joe is more of a Mike Ashley wealth wise.

Roman Abramovich 12.7 billion USD
Joe Lewis 4.8 billion USD.

Joe is not in the same league (sorry for the pun)
Joe is more of a Mike Ashley wealth wise.

You do realise how much 4.8 billion is?

If he were to give Spurs half of the 0.8 they would have $ 400 million to spend and he wouldn't notice it's gone.....

Back