• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

And Higuain too. Both 32/33, but played under Jose for 3 years at Real Madrid.

Both would fill a need and were great at one point but if we were giving out contracts to players aged 32+ we should really have given Jan and new one.

Both would fill a need and were great at one point but if we were giving out contracts to players aged 32+ we should really have given Jan and new one.

Maybe Jan didn't fill a need and we have a CB earmarked in the transfer window.

Surprised to see leicester selling chilwell for bang on his value considering he’s on a long contract.

Would have thought it would take at least 65m to get them talking and chelsea’s sugar daddy would surely have paid it.

Must be some financial issues at leicester or medicals have shown there is something wrong with him.

Lots of clubs will be in financial trouble this year, I expect to see a few fail, Valencia is the start ..

So many clubs were already operating at the edge, no matchday income for 2 seasons will hurt a lot ..

Surprised to see leicester selling chilwell for bang on his value considering he’s on a long contract.

Would have thought it would take at least 65m to get them talking and chelsea’s sugar daddy would surely have paid it.

Must be some financial issues at leicester or medicals have shown there is something wrong with him.

The Sun (yeah yeah) are saying that he has an issue with his heel which could cause a problem

Kai Havertz to Chelsea is now agreed. €80m rising to €100m with add-ons. I can't remember who it was on here but someone thought they were broke. [emoji28][emoji30]

Kai Havertz to Chelsea is now agreed. €80m rising to €100m with add-ons. I can't remember who it was on here but someone thought they were broke. [emoji28][emoji30]
It was @Bedfordspurs i believe.... Not sure on what evidence?

It sounds as though Chelsea are also pressing ahead on deals for Chilwell and Silva as well. I think they will be title challengers this coming season.... Werner, Ziyech, Haivertz, Chilwell and Silva is fantastic squad strengthening

Would like Tiago for our midfield, available for £25-£30m apparently. Would he join a side in the Europa though?...
The chances of him joing are I think literally 0. We are undoubtedly a step down for him and pretty much every serious team in Europe will be interested in him.

Back