• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Well let's list the ones we are linked with recently and we clearly can't have all can we.

Tomiyasu
Sarr
Martinez
Vlahovic
Zakaria
Ward Prowse
Calvin Lewert
Milenkovic
Rubin Kazan player
Dodo
Torres
Sabitzer (more Mourinho target)
Gomes

Anyone I missed off? Probably. Looks like that is Patricia's approach but we don't know who we have or haven't actually bid for.

Which one of those is the Eriksen replacement? Still the position we lack big time imo. Some teams get away with not having one, like Liverpool for example, but they have excellent full backs to support the front 3. We lack both. So it just relies on getting the ball to Son and Kane. Another season of that looking likely.

This week needs to count. Who's in, who's out. Get it done and we can concentrate on the season. Really don't want to be running about on deadline day.

This week needs to count. Who's in, who's out. Get it done and we can concentrate on the season. Really don't want to be running about on deadline day.

It seems that our DoF prepares and prepares to ensure that we aren't running around on deadline day.

It seems that our DoF prepares and prepares to ensure that we aren't running around on deadline day.

Which is great. Now lets see that preparation pay off.
Kane
Aurier
Sissoko
Winks
Ndombele
Davies
Parrot
Sanches
Dier

We need decisions made on whether they are going to be a part of the squad this season or not. Let alone players coming in.

Which is great. Now lets see that preparation pay off.
Kane
Aurier
Sissoko
Winks
Ndombele
Davies
Parrot
Sanches
Dier

We need decisions made on whether they are going to be a part of the squad this season or not. Let alone players coming in.

The incomings are the easy bit. Finding buyers for most of those, at the right price, is tough (Parrott has left on loan already)

The incomings are the easy bit. Finding buyers for most of those, at the right price, is tough (Parrott has left on loan already)

Forgot parrot had gone out.

I doubt all of them will leave and one or two might be loans. Just hope we can sort it out this week.

Good evening and welcome back to tonight's edition of Headline Watch. Here's a SCREAMER from the Daily Melee:

It's now or never: Emirates Marketing Project set to WALK AWAY from Harry Kane deal if Daniel Levy won't strike agreement this month, with Spurs chief sticking by £150m price-tag and Nuno naming striker in club's Europa Conference League squad

Yes, as the article breathlessly informs us, MancCity's owner and Champions of Virtue, Abu Dhabi Whatnots, won't pursue Kane beyond this current transfer window because there's better bargains to be had a year from now. PSG's Kylian HmmBappe - on a free transfer - or Dorkmund's Sprout Hairline Halfling - for £60-odd million - represent better value than the rapidly aging lumbersaur that Kane will morph into in 12 mumphs.

He's one of our own, til he turns to stone, Harry Kane, just turn off the phone.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ttenham-make-approach-for-cagliari-midfielder

Never seen him play but from the descriptions which I've read it he sounds like someone for the right hand side of Nuno's midfield 3. Presumably not overly expensive?

Looks tidy and hardworking; would question whether we have enough non-HG spots in the squad to start signing squad players who aren't HG though...

Seen prices range from €25-35m, also that he would prefer to stay in Italy as Inter were linked? not sure how realistic that move is for him at the moment...

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ttenham-make-approach-for-cagliari-midfielder

Never seen him play but from the descriptions which I've read it he sounds like someone for the right hand side of Nuno's midfield 3. Presumably not overly expensive?

Looks tidy and hardworking; would question whether we have enough non-HG spots in the squad to start signing squad players who aren't HG though...

doesn’t appear to have any stand out attributes from what I can see
But I’ve never seen him play a game. Don’t remember him in the copa America

A detailed report in the local Cagliari paper had us offering an up front €10m loan fee and €20m obligation paid in equal instalments in summer 2022 and 2023.

Re: HG spots - I think we are actually OK here....

For the PL squad we have the following who are overseas players:
Lloris, Gollini, Aurier, Romero, Sanchez, Dier, Regulion, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Sissoko, Moura, Bergwijn, Son, Doherty(?)

So we have two overseas spots available even if we keep all of the above. Of the above I expect the club are actively trying to get rid of (at least) Sissoko and Aurier (1 year left on their deals).
It could therefore be sensible to bring in a player like Nandez, who would be lower wages than Sissoko and use that wage difference to sweeten a departure for Moussa.

Good evening and welcome back to tonight's edition of Headline Watch. Here's a SCREAMER from the Daily Melee:

It's now or never: Emirates Marketing Project set to WALK AWAY from Harry Kane deal if Daniel Levy won't strike agreement this month, with Spurs chief sticking by £150m price-tag and Nuno naming striker in club's Europa Conference League squad

Yes, as the article breathlessly informs us, MancCity's owner and Champions of Virtue, Abu Dhabi Whatnots, won't pursue Kane beyond this current transfer window because there's better bargains to be had a year from now. PSG's Kylian HmmBappe - on a free transfer - or Dorkmund's Sprout Hairline Halfling - for £60-odd million - represent better value than the rapidly aging lumbersaur that Kane will morph into in 12 mumphs.

He's one of our own, til he turns to stone, Harry Kane, just turn off the phone.

Ahhh, what a shame.

Back