• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

In: Demba Ba, Adebayor, Sigur??sson, Vertonghen, Vorm, Hoilett, Hazard (Caulker, Naughton)

Out: Cudicini, Bentley, Giovanni, Kranjcar, Corluka, Jenas, Bassong, Defoe, Modric

Released: King, Nelson, Saha

Why would Saudi Sportswashing Machine sell Ba?

Sigurdsson probably won't be leaving Hoffenheim now they have a new manager, but who knows?

Would love Vorm, think he is a brilliant goalkeeper and been one of the best in the league this season if you ask me.

Hoillett on a free? Wouldn't say no and I wouldn't say no to Hazard neither.

Think we're all going by the rumour that Ba has a release clause in his current contract.

Hoilett aint free, he's out of contract, but there will be compensation to be paid

In: Demba Ba, Adebayor, Sigur??sson, Vertonghen, Vorm, Hoilett, Hazard (Caulker, Naughton)

Out: Cudicini, Bentley, Giovanni, Kranjcar, Corluka, Jenas, Bassong, Defoe, Modric

Released: King, Nelson, Saha

Is this with or without CL football?

Hoilett will be worth peanuts my old friend.

Demba Ba and Hazard will surely be dependent on if we get Champions League Football.

As for the rest I'd like to think we can attract those players with out Champs League.

Last edited:
Hoilett will be worth peanuts my old friend.

Demba Ba and Hazard will surely be dependent on if we get Champions League Football.

Even then Emirates Marketing Project have watched Hazard a number of times this season, and so has Fergie so even if we made CL I could see him going to Manchester

Even then Emirates Marketing Project have watched Hazard a number of times this season, and so has Fergie so even if we made CL I could see him going to Manchester

I really don't think United need him, they got Nani, Valencia and Young. I would say City would be the most likely destination, although they are hardly short of offensive options with Silva Nasri and their three strikers

It's a possibility that he may choose to play for us rather than them. A distant one at that.

If however that does not turn out to be the case our attentions should be directed to bringing in a player of the same quality in that role.

For instance Goetze.

In: Demba Ba, Adebayor, Sigur??sson, Vertonghen, Vorm, Hoilett, Hazard (Caulker, Naughton
Released: King, Nelson,Saha

There is absolutelu zero chance of that happening. Even 50% would be success thougj

If however that does not turn out to be the case our attentions should be directed to bringing in a player of the same quality in that role.

For instance Goetze.

Not really any easier signing to land though, he's also sought after by most top clubs.
Also his club has won the bundesliga twice in a row and are building to make an impact on next years Champions League.
Tottenham Hotspur might not be a step up for him

Not really any easier signing to land though, he's also sought after by most top clubs.
Also his club has won the bundesliga twice in a row and are building to make an impact on next years Champions League.

Money talks if we sell those players. We'd free a lot of our wages.

Last edited:
If Modric does leave this summer, then I'd want the money immediately reinvested in Eden Hazard.

Can't see this occurring.

We get in the CL, Modric will most likely stay, Hazard will join us.

We don't get in the CL, Modric will most likely want to leave, Hazard has said he would not want to join us.

It wouldn't be a step-up on a club level, but the Premier League is a more prestigeous league than the Bundesliga. He'll have to move away to grow his recognition.

Back