• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I would take Villa and Thiago for Bale any day of the week.

Swap one of the Premierships most exciting (if not the most exciting) young players for a 30 year old striker with a broken leg who has no Premiership experience, and a young comparitively inexperienced central midfielder, when we have one of the best already (Modric).

Nah, not for me.

Swap one of the Premierships most exciting (if not the most exciting) young players for a 30 year old striker with a broken leg who has no Premiership experience, and a young comparitively inexperienced central midfielder, when we have one of the best already (Modric).

Nah, not for me.

this!

A have a couple of questions about Vertonghen:

1) How likely is he really pining for a move to us, especially considering that we haven't secured CL footy for next season yet (whilst his Ajax side have)? Suspeciously seems like a ploy to get other clubs involved...

I feared that myself initially so will reserve my comments until he signs (for someone) - although it did seem a tad bizarre he's openly discussing he preferred destination before anything is officialy done and the fact Arry denied any talks.

Last edited:
Emirates Marketing Project look set to beat rivals United to the signing of Lille playmaker Eden Hazard, 21. "My wish is to go to the Premier League. It's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue," Hazard reportedly told a French TV station.

Full story: Manchester Evening News

Manchester United, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea may move for Fulham's Moussa Dembele this summer. The Belgian international, 24, is out of contract at Craven Cottage in 2013 and is already being chased by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham.

Full story: Metro

Tottenham want Birmingham's Ben Foster, 29, to be their long-term replacement for 40-year-old goalkeeper Brad Friedel.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Spurs's hopes of signing on-loan Emirates Marketing Project striker Emmanuel Adebayor on a permanent deal may be scuppered by New York Red Bulls. The American Major League Soccer side want to reunite the 29-year-old with former Arsenal team-mate Thierry Henry.

Chelsea will face a battle with Real Madrid and Roma to land Gregory Van der Wiel. The Ajax right-back, 24, has seen talks with Valencia break down.

Full story: talkSPORT

Midfielder Paul Pogba, 19, will sign a four-year deal at Juventus on 1 July after deciding against signing a new contract with Manchester United.

Full story: Daily Mail

Emirates Marketing Project have made first contact with Napoli over a deal for 25-year-old striker Edinson Cavani, according to reports in Italy.

Full story: talkSPORT

Chelsea are hoping to beat Liverpool to the signature of Partizan Belgrade's 18-year-old attacking midfielder Lazar Markovic, who has been recommended by Avram Grant.

Arsenal may enter the race to sign Borussia Dortmund attacking midfielder Shinji Kagawa. The Japanese international, 23, wants to leave the Bundesliga club this summer and has been linked with a number of prospective suitors, most notably Manchester United.

Full story: caughtoffside.com
OTHER GOSSIP

Liverpool are ready to let Kenny Dalglish carry on as manager, but he will have little money to spend on new players.

Wigan are resigned to losing Hugo Rodallega, Chris Kirkland, Mohamed Diame and Steve Gohouri this summer.

Full story: the Sun

David Moyes wants to build his Everton team around Nikica Jelavic. "We're now looking at what goes with Jelavic, what would be good to put with him, what type of player we can buy in the future," he said.

Full story: Liverpool Echo

Mark Hughes is in line for a ?ú1m bonus if he keeps QPR in the Premier League on Sunday with a result that could also stop his former club Emirates Marketing Project winning the title.

Nedum Onuoha

Nedum Onuoha made almost 100 appearances for Emirates Marketing Project

Meanwhile, Hoops defender Nedum Onuoha says it will be the best day of his life if QPR retain their Premier League status on Sunday and his former club Emirates Marketing Project win the title.

Full story: Evening Standard

Bolton manager Owen Coyle is not ruling out Chung-Yong Lee, who has been sidelined for nine months with a broken leg, from making an appearance from the start of Sunday's survival showdown at Stoke.

Full story: The Bolton News

Arsenal are increasingly confident Robin van Persie will sign a new contract at the club, despite interest from Juventus and Emirates Marketing Project.

AND FINALLY

Blackpool's Tom Ince expects a hostile reception from West Ham fans in the Championship play-off final. His father, former England captain Paul, was pictured in a Manchester United shirt before leaving West Ham, which some fans have never forgiven.

Fancy dress shops in Wales have run out of Elvis Presley costumes after Swansea boss Brendan Rodgers asked fans to stage a tribute to the King at Sunday's last game of the season against Liverpool at the Liberty Stadium.

Spanish newspapers are going crazy about the Bale to Barcelona rumours.

One paper says that Bale has already agreed his personal contract with Barca

http://www.marca.com/2012/05/11/fut...7dbe12266ed222b003a2736b7dd33abe&t=1336719331

An other paper says that Bale wants to join Barca, but Spurs refuses to let him go

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20120...or-el-barca-pero-no-le-dejan_54291689726.html

Spanish papers are more trashy than UK ones - partly because the two above are sports only papers and therefore have to fill 30-40 pages each day and just write rubbish

Nobody commented on the rumour that Verthogen's deal to Arsenal has been concluded. Twitter mind, but it's there. This'd be a kick in the face just before the last game if true.

Two words hi-lighted.

Enough for me.

more importantly:

RT @Agent_ITK: At no point have I said Vertonghen was a done deal. #thfc #afc #arsenal #tottenham #football

RT @Agent_ITK: Just to confirm. Vertonghen to #Arsenal has been concluded. #thfc #afc #football”

he/shes an absolute brickhouse

more importantly:

RT @Agent_ITK: At no point have I said Vertonghen was a done deal. #thfc #afc #arsenal #tottenham #football

RT @Agent_ITK: Just to confirm. Vertonghen to #Arsenal has been concluded. #thfc #afc #football”

he/shes an absolute brickhouse

Concluded successfully or unsuccessfully?

Back