• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

We should have swooped and pounced on Mandanda from Marseille, he's the bollox. In their state it must be worth a punt

I wouldn't mind but really another keeper? We need a forward that we own, who can score goals. ?ú10m on a keeper? Not when other areas need urgently to be dealt with please.

I wouldn't mind but really another keeper? We need a forward that we own, who can score goals. ?ú10m on a keeper? Not when other areas need urgently to be dealt with please.

the aussie at reading is the keeper we should go after i doubt he would be that expensive i like him and i aint keen on the aussies really.

the aussie at reading is the keeper we should go after i doubt he would be that expensive i like him and i aint keen on the aussies really.

seems like he's been there for donkey years. I remember when we played Reading once and Berbatov volleyed it top corner and Federici saved it brilliantly holding it too, commentators were like "one for the photo album for Federici" and i remember saying fudge off commentator, he just made a great save give him some credit, this has nothing to do with anything but it was a nice thought

seems like he's been there for donkey years. I remember when we played Reading once and Berbatov volleyed it top corner and Federici saved it brilliantly holding it too, commentators were like "one for the photo album for Federici" and i remember saying fudge off commentator, he just made a great save give him some credit, this has nothing to do with anything but it was a nice thought

yeah he has improved over the years to, he is not that old either i think but has experince behind him

Hugo Lloris?!

Yes fudging please.

Theres only two better shot stoppers in the world, and theyre Hart and Casillas.

10m, bite their fudging hand off, brick it out, and remold it to the stub of their arm!!!

Hugo Lloris?!

Yes fudging please.

Theres only two better shot stoppers in the world, and theyre Hart and Casillas.

10m, bite their fudging hand off, brick it out, and remold it to the stub of their arm!!!

yeah but hows his distribution? i'd rather Robbo myself

Hugo Lloris?!

Yes fudging please.

My thoughts exactly. And IMO, he is indeed in the top 3 shot-stoppers in the world. Becomes a 91 on FIFA as well!

?ú10m for Lloris is too much of a bargain for me to consider it plausible. Plus he'd want CL football, which we can't offer him.

If Modric goes in the summer seeing as its looking more likely we won't qualify for CL. I think we've got a ready-made replacement with Pienaar.

Get Moyes in too and I'm happy!

If Modric goes in the summer seeing as its looking more likely we won't qualify for CL. I think we've got a ready-made replacement with Pienaar.

Get Moyes in too and I'm happy!

I think Pienaar has already shown in his substandard performances for Spurs that he is not the answer. I wasn't too sad to see him loaned out though in hindsight this has left us a little short. He seems to be playing well for Everton and for some reason that club suits him. I say lets sell him back and draw a line under it.

Charlie and Bassong on the other hand were mistakes pure and simple. We needed the cover. I don't care if they were a bit miffed because they weren't playing. The reason they weren't playing regularly was they weren't in good form. They are getting paid a bloody fortune to be professional about these things.

We wouldn't be buying him to sit on the bench! He'd become our new number one - good 'keepers only come around every few years and you have to grab them when you need one. IMO, it is the most important position in the team.

Hugo Lloris?!

Yes fudging please.

Loris could be a our keeper for the next 10 years. If there is any chance then we should push the boat out.
€10mil + Gomes might be enough

We wouldn't be buying him to sit on the bench! He'd become our new number one - good 'keepers only come around every few years and you have to grab them when you need one. IMO, it is the most important position in the team.

Would agree with you, a top keeper is essential if we want to be winners.

Back