• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Has a poor attitude apparently.
I'm not sure this is actually true. The transfer problems with Liverpool came from the the Dnipro president.
I've seen a couple of people state this but never with any substance.

Zaza IMO is Boch's type, big man who is good in linking. For 10 r 11M will be very good piece of business.

Sounds good. Never actually seen him play, but that's the kind of player we should be looking at imo.

Telling that despite all the problems with Ade, at least some of which are true, when we needed a goal yesterday he was still brought on for Soldado when Palace were defending very deep. I really think Poch wants one more "big and strong" option in addition to Kane.

Anyone think Dwight Gayle would be a decent purchase?? He knows how to finish a chance, is quick and looks to work hard whenever I see him for Palace.

Anyone think Dwight Gayle would be a decent purchase?? He knows how to finish a chance, is quick and looks to work hard whenever I see him for Palace.

He looks alright, would prefer Ings on a free with a fee set by tribunal tbh. One player iwould pay good money for would be Bolasie though. Very good player who has in the 2 seasons in the top flight just got progressively better

He looks alright, would prefer Ings on a free with a fee set by tribunal tbh. One player iwould pay good money for would be Bolasie though. Very good player who has in the 2 seasons in the top flight just got progressively better

I like Bolasie but he's a proper winger and I don't think that type of player fits with Poch system. Under Redknapp he would have been quality for us...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I like Bolasie but he's a proper winger and I don't think that type of player fits with Poch system. Under Redknapp he would have been quality for us...

Sent from my Magellanic flightless steamer duck using Rufous gnateater

Zaha is also now starting to look a good player again. Could be a good option as a wide forward who could also fill in up front? Did Palace loan him from Man Utd or buy him back?

Zaha is also now starting to look a good player again. Could be a good option as a wide forward who could also fill in up front? Did Palace loan him from Man Utd or buy him back?

Good shout, have always liked Zaha - really thought he'd turn into a monster at Man U. Not sure if he's on loan or not, surprised if Man U gave up on him already...

Pretty sure he's on loan. I do like him and don't think he's going to get a chance at Man Utd. Don't know whether Palace have an option to buy though.

Sounds good. Never actually seen him play, but that's the kind of player we should be looking at imo.

Telling that despite all the problems with Ade, at least some of which are true, when we needed a goal yesterday he was still brought on for Soldado when Palacewere defending very deep. I really think Poch wants one more "big and strong" option in addition to Kane.

100% agree, although I think you meant Sunderland! We are too light here IMO. Neither current Ade or Soldado fit this bill.

- - - Updated - - -

Lennon out for £7,000,000 and Konplaynka in for round about the same price might be shrewd business. Admittedly, I haven't seen much but he did impress me last year in the EL.

+1.

Manchester United and Chelsea's hopes of signing former Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric, 29, could be boosted by reports that his wife is unhappy in Madrid which could play a major role in her husband's return to the Premier League. (Sunday Express)

My money would be on Chelsea so he finally gets that move he wanted

Manchester United and Chelsea's hopes of signing former Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric, 29, could be boosted by reports that his wife is unhappy in Madrid which could play a major role in her husband's return to the Premier League. (Sunday Express)

If they didn't have fabregas I'd agree....

Palace fans don't rate Bolasie, very inconsistent and consider him a highlights/match of the day player only.

Newspapers don't come more unreliable than the Express, so I would not sweat on it.

I'd rather we went for Kevin Mirallas rather than Konoplyanka

- - - Updated - - -

If they didn't have fabregas I'd agree....

Chelsea never have enough mid fielders.

Back