• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Not sure it takes 17m to replace Livermore!

Which is why it's quite sad. He isn't better than Dembele, he isn't better than Sandro. I don't see how he'd fit in a midfield 3 of Parker/Sandro/Dembele. He isn't the creative type like a Pjanic etc.

I thought Nainggolan was highly rated, seen him linked to some big clubs in the past. He's Belgian and he has a cool name, what more do you people want? ;)

Same question as always I suppose, how much have you guys seen him?

I thought Nainggolan was highly rated, seen him linked to some big clubs in the past. He's Belgian and he has a cool name, what more do you people want? ;)

Same question as always I suppose, how much have you guys seen him?

You know how it works: The less you know about a player, the more you want him/higher you rate him.

Daily Express: Tottenham are planning a £4million bid for Emirates Marketing Project midfielder Gareth Barry as they look to replace Scott Parker

Daily Mirror: Tottenham are close to signing Inter Milan midfielder Fredy Guarin who is rated at £21million by the Italians, while they also want Cagliari's £13million-rated holding midfielder Radja Nainggolan with Scott Parker expected to leave.

The Times: Tottenham are close to signing Dutch winger Ibrahim Afellay, 27, who has fallen out of favour at Barcelona

Barry can then claim he's coming home.

Afellay is a nice player but I don't think he's suited for the premiership plus he's very injuryprone.

Barry? No thanks. Afellay? Meh... Wouldn't be a terrible option perhaps, but can't see him being our first choice even though he will probably be cheap.

I actually think Barry is underrated by many fans who aren't City fans. When he plays you wonder what the fuss is about, when he doesn't, you realise.

He's the player that rarely puts a foot wrong, but keeps things ticking over. Sure, we could just have that in Parker if he is instructed to play defensive midfield and not roam, or even Sandro. So it doesn't really make sense.

Back