• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I dont think a 19 year old £10m player who is going back on loan till January necessarily means the end of our most important player since Hodd
No one is suggesting he's going to be a replacement for Kane. Rather a back up striker. But we usually don't buy strikers unless we need to.

I dont think a 19 year old £10m player who is going back on loan till January necessarily means the end of our most important player since Hodd
I think it does, Tapsoba, VDV, this guy and the young Blackburn lad all starting to move closer to joining after weeks of nothing, 2 days after Spurs were in talks with Bayern. I say its clear as day, reminds me a little of when Bale was on the verge of leaving.

I think it does, Tapsoba, VDV, this guy and the young Blackburn lad all starting to move closer to joining after weeks of nothing, 2 days after Spurs were in talks with Bayern. I say its clear as day, reminds me a little of when Bale was on the verge of leaving.
You mean within a week of us coming back from a tour of Asia
And also now the same time other clubs are buying…

Another way to spin it is that the Bayern talks have collapsed and we are now spending the money we had set aside instead of looking to buy the next level up with the Kane money.

But who the fudge knows

Chelsea have signed another 2 players, i really don’t get how this can happen? Its absolutely ridiculous.

Don't really know anything about our new signings but I like the new approach.

Feels like we are actually scouting players again and looking for young hungry talented players.

When you look at our successful signings they fitted a profile. Early 20s played 60 plus league games at least in their league, internationals. I'm thinking Eriksen, Vera's, Toby, Lloris etc. Prices not top of the market at that time.

Ndombele should have a framed photo in the scouts office as a daily reminder of what not to do.

Don't really know anything about our new signings but I like the new approach.

Feels like we are actually scouting players again and looking for young hungry talented players.

When you look at our successful signings they fitted a profile. Early 20s played 60 plus league games at least in their league, internationals. I'm thinking Eriksen, Vera's, Toby, Lloris etc. Prices not top of the market at that time.

Ndombele should have a framed photo in the scouts office as a daily reminder of what not to do.

Not diasgreeing with you at all ( i do agree as it happens), but we have a lot of fans who think we are being tight and want us to spend big.

By spending a lot of money mostly though.:p

Not really ... I'd take identifying players within budget, strike early, get the team training together and ready, over a wild goose chase, only to try to haggle the price down to the point we have to walk away, wasting evryones time and then clamouring for loans or grade "D" players ...

Back