• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

But his fudging right! That we dont have 2 new CB is a disgrace. Its like ripping your pants and buying a new shirt
Yeah we don't know what's happening but maybe it's waiting for the kane money. Still I think we will not be ready for the start of the season.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Yeah we don't know what's happening but maybe it's waiting for the kane money. Still I think we will not be ready for the start of the season.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
I think it is very clear that the (transfer fund) cupboard is empty. To get a couple of decent first team level players we need the funds from selling Harry Kane.

I don’t get how we can be so skint.

We have been a cheapo club for a long time, first it was because we had to save for a stadium to be "competitive" in the future ... now its "we have to pay off for the stadium to be competitive" ... but in the future the owners sell up for a mass fortune without spending a penny ...

We have been a cheapo club for a long time, first it was because we had to save for a stadium to be "competitive" in the future ... now its "we have to pay off for the stadium to be competitive" ... but in the future the owners sell up for a mass fortune without spending a penny ...

3rd highest net spend in the last 5 years in the prem. But lets not base our arguments in this reality shall we?

https://www.football365.com/news/transfers-premier-league-five-year-net-spend-man-utd-man-city

3rd highest net spend in the last 5 years in the prem. But lets not base our arguments in this reality shall we?

https://www.football365.com/news/transfers-premier-league-five-year-net-spend-man-utd-man-city

No let's just get the last 5 years to make your point a little more valid ...

We have been the 6th highest net spenders and not even close to the top 5 over the last 20 years of ENIC ... so yes point ... be competitive enough to be relavent and get lucky once in a while.

With a terrible strategy of recruitment and timing of player purchases and sales.

We have been the 6th highest net spenders and not even close to the top 5 over the last 20 years of ENIC ... so yes point ... be competitive enough to be relavent and get lucky once in a while.

With a terrible strategy of recruitment and timing of player purchases and sales.
You stated we were "a cheapo" club because we had to build the stadium, which is fair to a point.
Then that we have to pay off the stadium. @Lilbaz link clearly shows that is rubbish, we have spent more than ever since the stadium opened.

The recruitment has been poor since latter part of Pochs reign but it has improved over the last couple of years since the appointment of Paratici.
Hopefully that continues combined with the bigger spend and will push us on.

Shifting the goalposts again to suit your agenda? I'd expect nothing less.

Reactions: DTA
And yet we are getting permission to build new housing. It will take decades to pay off all the loans while expenses to run non football activities continue to increase

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

And yet we are getting permission to build new housing. It will take decades to pay off all the loans while expenses to run non football activities continue to increase
Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Should have stuck with the old WHL set up then?

You stated we were "a cheapo" club because we had to build the stadium, which is fair to a point.
Then that we have to pay off the stadium. @Lilbaz link clearly shows that is rubbish, we have spent more than ever since the stadium opened.

The recruitment has been poor since latter part of Pochs reign but it has improved over the last couple of years since the appointment of Paratici.
Hopefully that continues combined with the bigger spend and will push us on.
It’s no surprise the recruitment was poor…. Our recruitment team, scouting networks and youth budgets had been allowed to turn to absolute brick.

Even in these last few years we’ve spent significant amounts of money buying players for a specific system and then pivoted to a manager that plays a completely different system (we’ve wasted half of our typical yearly net transfer budget on one such player this summer in Porro for example).

Back