• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

We need more than two CBs even if we're not playing 3 at the back so no reason not to get both if we're selling Sanchez and Tanganga and not buying Lenglet.

You don't need to rotate CBs. And we'll also only have 40 games next season.

Something like Romero, Ndicka, Dier + young prospect should be ample. Davies and Royal could also cover there in emergencies.

You don't need to rotate CBs. And we'll also only have 40 games next season.

Something like Romero, Ndicka, Dier + young prospect should be ample. Davies and Royal could also cover there in emergencies.
Need to cover injuries and Romero's suspensions, will be enough game time for 4 CBs. And we'll have more than 40 games with cups.
Ndicka is still young and easing him into a new league with Laporte and Romero as first choice would be better.

3 at the back is not automatically terrible. The right players, manager and coaching will make almost any system work well.

I don't know. I've watched and played it for spells when it has been revived as a fad over the past 25 years, and it's never been that effective. You either have spare players or are outnumbered, you rarely have the right number you need to effectively counter your opponent

Need to cover injuries and Romero's suspensions, will be enough game time for 4 CBs. And we'll have more than 40 games with cups.
Ndicka is still young and easing him into a new league with Laporte and Romero as first choice would be better.

CBs don't get injured that much either - their muscles aren't as tightly strung as other positions, and they tend to give rather than receive impact injuries.

You only need 4 senior CBs. Peak Poch-team only had Verts, Alder, Sanchez and Foyth, with Dier also covering both CB and CM

I don't know. I've watched and played it for spells when it has been revived as a fad over the past 25 years, and it's never been that effective. You either have spare players or are outnumbered, you rarely have the right number you need to effectively counter your opponent

Your man Poch made it work pretty well in 2016/17

CBs don't get injured that much either - their muscles aren't as tightly strung as other positions, and they tend to give rather than receive impact injuries.

You only need 4 senior CBs. Peak Poch-team only had Verts, Alder, Sanchez and Foyth, with Dier also covering both CB and CM
Yes and Romero, Laporte, Ndicka and Dier makes 4.

And CBs do get injured. You mention muscle injuries, you only have to look at Romero for the last two seasons to see a CB that has missed a lot of games with hamstring injuries.

Hojbjerg linked with a few clubs today
Makes sense if there's any substance whatsoever to the hope of Kokcu joining Slot here. Bentancur and Bissouma along with Skipp being homegrown and Sarr as the youngest back-up gives us four other options to fill the centre of the park.

Sounds good. I'm still hoping that Paratici has left us an Ndicka leaving present, just because I think we need to pivot hard on youth. But Laporte would be a very good option

Ndicka can play on the left as well, can't he? So if Perisic is off then it gives us a younger alternative to Davies as he winds down. Hopefully Udogie will make all that talk academic though.

I thought our fans would be more attuned to Korean culture because of Sonny, that's really it. It's alright, The Office of Cultural Indoctrination Enlightenment will sort it out. Oh wait, wrong Korea.

Lol you expect too much from the general public

Sounds like Wolves bumping up against FFP in the same way the Goons and Everton are. Might have to sell some players and could lose Lopetegui.

Neves would improve most squads, take a chance on Neto’s injury, Collins, Kilman?

Sounds like Wolves bumping up against FFP in the same way the Goons and Everton are. Might have to sell some players and could lose Lopetegui.

Neves would improve most squads, take a chance on Neto’s injury, Collins, Kilman?

We should go for Lopetegui. He's an excellent manager. Remember Wolves were bottom when he took over

Back