• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Hahaha yeh, I get that but for that reason I think he suits. He runs channels hard, loves playing on the shoulder of the defender and is strong as an ox and bullies boxes. Downsides are his last couple of stints in England, but that said, Man U and Chelsea in filthy situations then
Italy Lukaku would work
English lukaku wouldn’t

I thought the French FA stopped that about a decade ago? Just told them they couldn't compete in the French league if they retained that advantage

Don't know to be honest ... if that's the case, even worse, he's taking less money and less of a career lift

Usually this just means that the ‘preferred’ club are offering a significantly higher wage. I suspect they can do this both because of the tax system in Monaco (or did the French league close that loophole?) and the fact that they are offering a low amount for the player (why Fulham would rather sell to Spurs).

I suspect there is a nice draw of the French Rivera and a nice easier pace of life and football. I would that that over London at the minute haha

It all came to a head in about 2015, but I'm pretty sure their players have to pay standard French highest rate now.

I thought they opted to pay an annual fee to keep the status and non French Nationals are still tax free? Unless that changed since Covid?

Back