• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

Purely by the fact there are so many religions and gods to choose from, they can’t all be right. They are all incompatible with each other. As Ricky Gervais says, there are about 4000 gods to choose from and religious people believe in just one more than him and the other atheists do.

Basic and not true in the slightest. How about learning from imams and what they have to advocate, what qualifications does Luton have vs Islamic scholars. You can openly read and see what they have to say online.

I look at the life of mohammad and 100% disagree. Simple.

Wow just wow. There is doubling down and there is this. Dude you are Islamabhobic. You have intrenched views and you are not interested in learning

Be a sweetie and answer the questions I posed. That's like the forth time I have asked

BTW what are the online sources of your incredible research? Links please.

Last edited:
Catholics are not cûnts bruv. There are some Catholics that are cünts, like there are some Muslims that are Cůnts and some Atheists that are Cűnts.

Basically çunts are çunts.

Far to many of the congregations around the world turned a blind eye to sex abuse for years. They should have been banging down the doors to churches and protesting to their local priests that they wanted the Vatican to launch an inquiry.

Their continued silence makes them complicit in my views. The priest I had growing up never touched me but regularly shouted at me for getting the pronunciations wrong in that fairytale book they made me read from.

Wow just wow. There is doubling down and there is this. Dude you are Islamabhobic. You have intrenched views and you are not interested in learning

Be a sweetie and answer the questions I posed. That's like the forth time I have asked

Lol you crack me up. Islamophobic jeez do me a favour ... I don't agree with Islam very simple does that make me phobic? I don't agree with Judaism... am I jewophobic? I don't agree with Christianity, am I christianophobic. What a drama.

And EVEN If you wanted to label me as such, big effin deal i don't believe in a book and chose to critique it. What's the buttache about? Is it a crime not to like a story book?

Why wouldn't I be entitled not to agree or embrace Islam? Don't believe in mohammad splitting the moon or being a sound moral person. Its that not difficult.

Double down love it. What questions please PM me more than happy to answer.

Going back to the butchering of the tribe by mohammad .... how can you compare him to the pope? He started the religion not the pope. He is supposed the be the best of all humans yet kept slaves, took his step sons wife for his own, married a child, butchered tribes, set rules for non believer's yet you want me to be islamophilic like really? It goes against humanity and equality of which I believe in. I should go do abolution in the morning more than three times, it seems the devil is stuck in more than my nostril.

Last edited:
Lol you crack me up. Islamophobic jeez do me a favour ... I don't agree with Islam very simple does that make me phobic? I don't agree with Judaism... am I jewophobic? I don't agree with Christianity, am I christianophobic. What a drama.

And EVEN If you wanted to label me as such, big effin deal i don't believe in a book and chose to critique it. What's the buttache about? Is it a crime not to like a story book?

Why wouldn't I be entitled not to agree or embrace Islam? Don't believe in mohammad splitting the moon or being a sound moral person. Its that not difficult.

Going back to the butchering of the tribe by mohammad .... how can you compare him to the pope? He started the religion not the pope. He is supposed the be the best of all humans yet kept slaves, took his step sons wife for his own, married a child, butchered tribes, set rules for non believer's yet you want me to be islamophilic like really? It goes against humanity and equality of which I believe in.

Man you still don't get it. No one here is trying to get you agree with Islam. No one is trying to convert you.

What I and others have done is pointed out where what you think you know about Islam is just wrong.

The questions are contained in these

Dude I asked you to bring the text and the references of books that have been written in Arabic and I am telling you as someone who reads, writes and speak both English and Arabic that the translations vary.

So you have read the Quran? Which translation? How long ago? What was the most positive thing that you took from it?

Which countries did you mention Saudi and Egypt? If so How long did you stay in each? How much did you learn about the local cultures? How much did you intermingle with the local population to learn about their lifes? .

Catholics are not cûnts bruv. There are some Catholics that are cünts, like there are some Muslims that are Cůnts and some Atheists that are Cűnts.

Basically çunts are çunts.
Yep
There are clams
And there are clams who blame their “religion” for being clams
From what little I know of religions, none that I’ve seen actively encourage people to be clams

I think you need to accept you do have a anti-Islam bias. You’ve more or less admitted it yourself. And yes I understand that it is based on some real world issues. However, you are still biased and unable to see a balanced view.

Jesus followed Moses his GHod, who wished plague and murder on competing tribes. But you’ll see it and understand it from your own pre-judgment. When a war is perpetrated by Muslims - it’s religious. When it’s perpetrated by Christians their religion is incidental.

If you can’t appreciate that all religions are conflicted and just want to focus on Islam that shows up your prejudice. It’s not racism. Many seem to confuse the two. Everyone has prejudices (pre-judgments and stereotypes) and what makes them so pervasive is they have a kernel of truth to them.

If you were to have a balanced view you’d also understand that Islam has many attractive positive side to do with brotherly support, care of others and community, but your prejudice (pre-judgment) won’t let you go there. It is not surprising with the common representations of Islam in the news - taliban, bombers etc That is not Islam for 99% of the people that follow it.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That made laugh, if my dad was GHod and acted the way he did in the old testament and then i came along as tbe son of GHod being all peace and love man, i'd have got a clip round the ear and sent bed without dinner.

Like I said I simply don't subscribe to the things written in the quran, i find it lacks equality for people. And again let me say It again i don't hate Muslims I do not agree with the quran as it does seem to incite people with many versus that I have read.

I find it to be like a cult. Simple.

I've visited countries like I have mentioned that hold sharia law ... didn't like the freedoms of people that were subjugated to it. And by the way the sharia law is in the quran and so you surely cannot argue against it.

Do you know Iran's history? Do you know why it is where it is? Do you know why Islamic extremists have risen throughout the Middle East and parts of Asia? When were you in Iran if you don't mind me asking, and for how long?

FWIW I’ve found this exchange truly fascinating and informative. I’ve learnt so much from @DTA, @AuroRaman and @LutonSpurs about the culture that I didn’t fully understand or appreciate. And thanks to @Gazza for the contribution of an alternative viewpoint that drew out this information.

Also thanks to the mods for not shutting down a discussion that has gone very clearly off topic!!

Thank you but just for clarity I’m not Muslim. I was born a Sikh but I stand very much in the corner of atheists whilst appreciating the beauty of faith in its purest form.

The reason I originally posted about Islam and Muslims was to highlight how this religion has and continues to be used as a smokescreen for racists and prejudiced individuals to spout hatred and ignorant viewpoints.

Going back to the butchering of the tribe by mohammad .... how can you compare him to the pope? He started the religion not the pope. He is supposed the be the best of all humans yet kept slaves, took his step sons wife for his own, married a child, butchered tribes, set rules for non believer's yet you want me to be islamophilic like really? It goes against humanity and equality of which I believe in. I should go do abolution in the morning more than three times, it seems the devil is stuck in more than my nostril.

The more you post, the more embarrassed I feel for you. But please don’t stop as it’s highly entertaining.

Basic and not true in the slightest. How about learning from imams and what they have to advocate, what qualifications does Luton have vs Islamic scholars. You can openly read and see what they have to say online.

I look at the life of mohammad and 100% disagree. Simple.

You see, when you say things like this, it just shows what you don't know.

Thank you but just for clarity I’m not Muslim. I was born a Sikh but I stand very much in the corner of atheists whilst appreciating the beauty of faith in its purest form.

The reason I originally posted about Islam and Muslims was to highlight how this religion has and continues to be used as a smokescreen for racists and prejudiced individuals to spout hatred and ignorant viewpoints.
Thanks for that. But my learnings is not necessarily just about the factual specifics of the religion but also about the different viewpoints and lenses through which it can be observed. I knew it wasn’t just black and white but now I can appreciate more the different shades in between. And I’m more than happy welcome this new info.

Ok I’m checking out now to get my mind right and focused on our first game of the season. COYS!!

Jesus followed Moses? What kind of Bible have you been reading?

It is a Sunday after all. I’m clearly no religious expert. Point was @Gazza, Moses GHod called for other tribes to suffer massacre and plague and even extirpation.

Extirpation is to wipe them out completely. A Holocaust. The way the Old Testament suggests dealing with heretics is similarly inappropriate by modern standards.

Point is Gazza you can find all sorts of problem with the Old Testament. And all 3 main religions are based on this text. That you choose to focus on Islam really only shows your pre-judgment. You could make a case based on other religions, you just choose not to.

A text that was written in a different time and location, on ways to live, is of course not going to be all completely relevant today is it? Islam saying women to be accompanied when travelling in 6th century Arabia was probably quite sensible. Taken in today’s world it’s pretty outdated.

People should take what they want from religious doctrine. There is enough there for you to choose and focus your world view as you wish. Just as there is all sorts of doctrines and beliefs online, users can choose what to invest time in. GG or 4Chan! What someone wishes to focus on in a religion really says more about them than the religion.

I think the point is, you’re fixated by bashing Islam. So DTAs point is fair enough. Local to you, in your own culture Catholic priests have been systematically abusing children. The church has tried to sweep it under the carpet. This is occurring in your time, not some doctrine written over 1000 years ago. Yet you are focused on Islam and turn a blind eye to the ills of the religion in your backyard. I think DTA makes a fair point.

I think the point is, you’re fixated by bashing Islam. So DTAs point is fair enough. Local to you, in your own culture Catholic priests have been systematically abusing children. The church has tried to sweep it under the carpet. This is occurring in your time, not some doctrine written over 1000 years ago. Yet you are focused on Islam and turn a blind eye to the ills of the religion in your backyard. I think DTA makes a fair point.

Oh my gosh this topic started with Islam = race. Let's get it clear.

Had it been about Catholic priests and child abuse I would have focused on that. ANY abuse of humanity is vile and child abuse, child marriage, paedophilia is down right the worst form.

And yes I've slammed Islam in my opinion for its rhetoric regarding humanity.

It is a Sunday after all. I’m clearly no religious expert. Point was @Gazza, Moses GHod called for other tribes to suffer massacre and plague and even extirpation.

Extirpation is to wipe them out completely. A Holocaust. The way the Old Testament suggests dealing with heretics is similarly inappropriate by modern standards.

Point is Gazza you can find all sorts of problem with the Old Testament. And all 3 main religions are based on this text. That you choose to focus on Islam really only shows your pre-judgment. You could make a case based on other religions, you just choose not to.

A text that was written in a different time and location, on ways to live, is of course not going to be all completely relevant today is it? Islam saying women to be accompanied when travelling in 6th century Arabia was probably quite sensible. Taken in today’s world it’s pretty outdated.

People should take what they want from religious doctrine. There is enough there for you to choose and focus your world view as you wish. Just as there is all sorts of doctrines and beliefs online, users can choose what to invest time in. GG or 4Chan! What someone wishes to focus on in a religion really says more about them than the religion.

I completely agree with everything you have written.

Back