• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

In context its written in countries constitutions that you cannot leave Islam of face the death penalty. Stoning women for adultery, chopping the hands of thieves etc ... none of it sits well with me in the slightest.

So you have been educated by @LutonSpurs and instead of saying fair enough I didn't know that. You double down.

That's a big part of the problem. Your knowledge on Islam is lacking and has been formed by quite frankly a Islamophobic discourse. But when presented with facts by people who are more knowledgeable than you about a subject, instead of learning and acknowledging you pivot to maintain your prejudices.

As for those countries that practice those whabbist laws that you mention. Call them out criticise them all you want... I will even join in. Just dont bunch everyone in the same boat. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So you have been educated by @LutonSpurs and instead of saying fair enough I didn't know that. You double down.

That's a big part of the problem. Your knowledge on Islam is lacking and has been formed by quite frankly a Islamophobic discourse. But when presented with facts by people who are more knowledgeable than you about a subject, instead of learning and acknowledging you pivot to maintain your prejudices.

As for those countries that practice those whabbist laws that you mention. Call them out criticise them all you want... I will even join in. Just dont bunch everyone in the same boat. Do you understand what I'm saying?

I absolutely understand having seen sharia life in person. It's not doubling down at all there are mullahs that admit that it's the case of the death penalty. So it's great getting an alternative perspective on the situation. Either way it's amazing that such text can polarise its followers.

Do you get what I'm saying?

In hindsight, a football forum is probably not the place to be discussing religion, particularly Islam. I have no doubt these discussions would be much more nuanced and less mic drop saying being used in real life :D

I absolutely understand having seen sharia life in person. It's not doubling down at all there are mullahs that admit that it's the case of the death penalty. So it's great getting an alternative perspective on the situation. Either way it's amazing that such text can polarise its followers.

Its the same with all of the faiths. And many atheist far right nutters absolutely hate homosexuality.

Let's look at the incel type figure who murdered folk in Plymouth yesterday. The Christchurch shooter. Salman Abedi.

They all had something in common. They were youngish men radicalised online/offline by people who were able to tap in to their deep fears and weaponise it to create monstters who do evil things.

There's the focus on solving the ills that lead to radicals creating terror in our lives.

Its easy to say Sharia, or Right wing, Christianity, Incel culture. But at its root we have disaffected, isolated, angry men who have struggled to belong and have been driven to hate. And the rare few who translate that hate in to violent action. Wtf happened to them. How can we ensure or protect from that without become a total police state.

Its the same with all of the faiths. And many atheist far right nutters absolutely hate homosexuality.

Let's look at the incel type figure who murdered folk in Plymouth yesterday. The Christchurch shooter. Salman Abedi.

They all had something in common. They were youngish men radicalised online/offline by people who were able to tap in to their deep fears and weaponise it to create monstters who do evil things.

There's the focus on solving the ills that lead to radicals creating terror in our lives.

Its easy to say Sharia, or Right wing, Christianity, Incel culture. But at its root we have disaffected, isolated, angry men who have struggled to belong and have been driven to hate. And the rare few who translate that hate in to violent action. Wtf happened to them. How can we ensure or protect from that without become a total police state.

I agree there is something to that. Whether it is radical Muslims or young, white incels, there seems to be a common denominator between men who can’t get laid that go on to commit these horrible crimes. Has there ever been a terrorist who committed an atrocity who we said boy that guy is a horrible bloke but he sure got laid a lot?!

Of course there are mullahs spouting hateful shît, just like there is pastors who also spout hateful shît, along with a whole host of non religious people who spout hateful shït. Call them all out on it, you will get no argument from me.

Just don't conflate spouting hateful shït exclusively with "the muslims" as there is no one "the muslims"

Now do you get what I'm saying?

Where did you see sharia law by the way?

I agree there is something to that. Whether it is radical Muslims or young, white incels, there seems to be a common denominator between men who can’t get laid that go on to commit these horrible crimes. Has there ever been a terrorist who committed an atrocity who we said boy that guy is a horrible bloke but he sure got laid a lot?!

Haha imagine if that was it. Just get them laid.

Would you rather kill loads of innocent people or... have some hot sex??? I think hot sex may just win out. It will certainly be an interesting form of therapy.

Of course there are mullahs spouting hateful shît, just like there is pastors who also spout hateful shît, along with a whole host of non religious people who spout hateful shït. Call them all out on it, you will get no argument from me.

Just don't conflate spouting hateful shït exclusively with "the muslims" as there is no one "the muslims"

Now do you get what I'm saying?

Where did you see sharia law by the way?

The thing for me is that they would be spouting hateful brick whatever they were, because basically they are hateful people.
Their religion, nationality, colour or whatever is immaterial, they are just hateful clams that will find an excuse or cause to vent their hideous bile.

The thing for me is that they would be spouting hateful brick whatever they were, because basically they are hateful people.
Their religion, nationality, colour or whatever is immaterial, they are just hateful clams that will find an excuse or cause to vent their hideous bile.

Exactly this.

On. The. MONEY!

Milo just to be clear, so you’re saying anyone who is critical of any aspect of Islam just as they may also be critical of Catholicism or Christianity is racist? Because that is how it is coming across. Of course there is real bigotry directed towards people of Islamic faith because of the colour of their skin but that is very different to being critical of religious doctrine. I don’t think it’s right or helpful to lump everyone into the same category.

The thing is, I never ever read criticisms of extremes in other faiths/religions here. A passing comment about how it is 'all brick' and that sort of thing, but when it comes to specifics, well, I haven't seen it. Why might that be?

Sexist :D

This may be the longest pre season match thread ever? Unless we all got really excited about that Roma thumping that promised so much!

And quite possibly the most side-tracked thread ever. To think, it started heading off the rails when @scaramanga accused 'a PR firm' for creating a situation where Buyako Saka can never be criticised otherwise it will be racism...

Back