• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Vs Sunderland

Soldado just misses out again!

I saw Soldado flick a cross away from their goal, and I saw him head one of our crosses back out of their box, what else has he done?

Oh yeah, that chance where he was clean through but just passed it to the keeper rather than control it.

When we play narrow with Chadli and Eriksen coming infield, everything gets congested and there is no way through 9 defenders. We need to get forward quicker, 1 touch passing, not Dembele's trademark "pass to Rose"

Dembele was supposed to replace Modric but he has turned out to be a more athletic version of Parker.

No subs for me, just changes on field. Eriksen to centre, Soldado on the right, Kane up top. 6-1
yes yes, I like it...let's try Bob on the right of the attacking 3, as someone else said he can be our Dirk diggler Kuyt

Ray Houghton on my stream is obsessing about getting crosses in. There's more chance of Eriksen and Kane 1-2ing it past the whole defence than Soldado finishing a cross.

that was brilliant pressing and then passing from dembele there. turning possesion over that quickly certainly keeps the pressure on.

We should put in the youngster in midfield to create for us, worked with Mason and Bentaleb it seems they are the only ones prepared to do what the manager asks.

Back