• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Manchester United OMT

United almost full strength, if we play like complete fudging idiots Cavani and Fernandes will make us pay. This could be 6 or 7 depending on what Spurs turn up.

United almost full strength, if we play like complete fudging idiots Cavani and Fernandes will make us pay. This could be 6 or 7 depending on what Spurs turn up.

Could be 6 or 7 either way depending on what United turn up!

I doubt the players think his comments in the press have no relation to the real world when it's them that are on the recieving end of his lies.

Would that be the same players who keep making mistakes, missing chances and dont give a toss? I'd hate to upset them, but they do have the money to keep them happy.

Would that be the same players who keep making mistakes, missing chances and dont give a toss? I'd hate to upset them, but they do have the money to keep them happy.

Is that a fair description of Alderweireld and Aurier? Two of our best players this season in my book

I doubt the players think his comments in the press have no relation to the real world when it's them that are on the recieving end of his lies.

How do know that they trained well and were not just going through the motions or not fully fit, is it based on publicity photos? He may no tell the truth but he may not be lying.

Would have preferred Toby to Dier but Sanchez had to go after last weeks horror show. I’m a big Tanganga fan but I can see why he’s gone for Aurier.

Just want us to start the game and play with purpose. Prove me wrong and show you deserve to be in the CL next year.

I’ve never felt like that about Spurs, no matter who is in charge. But then again, I lived through the 90s. Everything else will always seem better in comparison.
Wish I was old enough to properly remember the glory days of the 1980s!

I can just about remember taking the tinkle out of ManUre fans at primary school, back when they had Fat Ron as manager.

Last edited:
Is that a fair description of Alderweireld and Aurier? Two of our best players this season in my book

Its is on here as I've read that Toby is passed it has not pace and Aurier isn't reliable, I cant think of a player that's not been vilified by the entitled fans. The same people who laugh at United, Liverpool and Woolwich fans, people cant see it's a game and accept winning and losing.

Back