• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

I love when Eriksen plays central midfield. He has just a hint of what Luka used to have. He's better as a number 10 though.

Sissoko though. The amount of times he is on for an obvious pass and the Spurs player just ignores him and passes it inside. Even the other players think he's brick.

I love when Eriksen plays central midfield. He has just a hint of what Luka used to have. He's better as a number 10 though.

Sissoko though. The amount of times he is on for an obvious pass and the Spurs player just ignores him and passes it inside. Even the other players think he's brick.

I noticed that earlier. He's terrible, and no one not even himself has any confidence in him.

We wouldn't have drawn this game pre-Poch, even early days Poch. Clear and certain progress.

The result will give us belief. If chelsea slip we'll be there.

Eriksen is a genius. He used to do that late in games regularly pulling out results for us.

He's really strong for some one his size.

Ironically Sissoko is really weak for someone his

Back