• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

I agree about the forward and as mentioned above, we shouldnt be taking so many senior players. Capoue might only be travelling to make up the numbers - I dont think its a given that he's no partially back in favour. Same with Kaboul

Well even if this is true and Capoue is travelling to make up the numbers, we will need him to do this a fair bit this season. I dont think hes as bad as most make out on here, and will need him to come in and do a job as Mason and Bentaleb cant play all season and we have a lot of games to get through, especially if we carry on progressing in the cups....

Well even if this is true and Capoue is travelling to make up the numbers, we will need him to do this a fair bit this season. I dont think hes as bad as most make out on here, and will need him to come in and do a job as Mason and Bentaleb cant play all season and we have a lot of games to get through, especially if we carry on progressing in the cups....

I dont agree at all that we'll need him much this season, though obviously depends on Jan. If you assume that Bentaleb, Mason and Stambouli and all ahead of him in the pecking order and that only one of Dembele and Paulinho will be sold and not replaced, then that puts Capoue as 5th choice CM at best

I dont agree at all that we'll need him much this season, though obviously depends on Jan. If you assume that Bentaleb, Mason and Stambouli and all ahead of him in the pecking order and that only one of Dembele and Paulinho will be sold and not replaced, then that puts Capoue as 5th choice CM at best

It only takes one or two injuries which will happen at some point during the season. And there is no clear pecking order when it comes to Dembele,Paulinho and Capoue, like them or loathe them they all have attributes that would be handy for certain opponents - and out of the three Capoue has by far the most minutes on the pitch this season I would have thought...

Last edited:
Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial · 1m 1 minute ago

‪#‎THFC‬ team: Vorm; Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Dembele, Stambouli; Townsend, Paulinho, Chadli; Soldado.

#THFC subs: Lloris, Lennon, Lamela, Fazio, Capoue, Davies, Onomah.

Looks an awful team. But pacey full backs for Poch for first time on both sides. Might just click. Doubt it though.

Indeed, none of Townsend Paulinho Chadli like to pass or play throughballs.

Watch out row Z!

Great seeing Walker back. Will be interesting to see how we do with wing backs who like to go forward and provide width.

Awesome that Stambouli starts, hope we see Onomah come on too.

Great seeing Walker back. Will be interesting to see how we do with wing backs who like to go forward and provide width.

Awesome that Stambouli starts, hope we see Onomah come on too.

Agree about Walker - it'll be a massive boost to us to get some natural width back in the team.

Stambouli I'm not particularly sold on but agree about Onomah. Given Winks got 10 mins in the last game, I'd expect him to get on late in the game

Agree about Walker - it'll be a massive boost to us to get some natural width back in the team.

Stambouli I'm not particularly sold on but agree about Onomah. Given Winks got 10 mins in the last game, I'd expect him to get on late in the game

I hope he does, regardless of whether we are winning or losing. Most talented prospect since ledley king, give him his moment.

Back